• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
maybe Rafa will be going 433 if Richy is sold + Kean & James exits expected this week

they have been signing wingers & strongly linked with Luis Diaz at the mo

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
What is it about people not caring about a fee for AMN!?
Surely If we can get circa 10m it can go towards another signing.
Same with getting a decent fee for Eddie.
£20m + for the 2 helps massively with that massively.
We give away too many players. We must bring in some cash for the fringe English lads.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Surely If we can get circa 10m it can go towards another signing.
Same with getting a decent fee for Eddie.
£20m + for the 2 helps massively with that massively.
We give away too many players. We must bring in some cash for the fringe English lads.
We don’t decide the fee. All we know is we have a squad that’s way too big and there is no point of keeping players just to train and pay them. AMN is fourth choice rb and 4th choice in midfield. We fvcked up not selling him last season. Get what you can for him

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We don’t decide the fee. All we know is we have a squad that’s way too big and there is no point of keeping players just to train and pay them. AMN is fourth choice rb and 4th choice in midfield. We fvcked up not selling him last season. Get what you can for him
Fair point.👍
Its a shame as he would be a decent squad player if he didnt mind differing roles. I think he could be 1st or certainly 2nd choice RB
From his side though he needs to play, i am just unsure I see another prem team agreeing to his 'demands' to play CM?
Im sure a number of clubs however would take him for his versatility.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The guy just deserves a good move & a solid manager that believes in him. He has put in work here all over the ****ing place in his key formative years. Its one of the cases where the club owes a player.

Never got why people like to **** on him about the CM aim when our midfield has been on its knees for 5+ years & the club falling down the table. 🤷‍♂️

AMN.png

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
The guy just deserves a good move & a solid manager that believes in him. He has put in work here all over the ****ing place in his key formative years. Its one of the cases where the club owes a player.

Never got why people like to **** on him about the CM aim when our midfield has been on its knees for 5+ years & the club falling down the table. 🤷‍♂️
We developed him & are paying him as a professional footballer.

The fact that he has been at best 4th choice CM for 3 managers when its an area we have struggled surely should be a bit of an eye opener.

I understand that he wants to play CM though & good luck to him.

He could possibly replace Mo as a CM option here if he hung around?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We developed him & are paying him as a professional footballer.

The fact that he has been at best 4th choice CM for 3 managers when its an area we have struggled surely should be a bit of an eye opener.

I understand that he wants to play CM though & good luck to him.

He could possibly replace Mo as a CM option here if he hung around?
yeah i still have no idea why he never got a chance when we have had bums playing for years... you can count on one hand the starts he has had in DM / CM with the first team.

its not like he failed there just untested.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

AMN.png

Well I did ask the question in AMN main thread about how much Ainsley is demanding to play at CM and I suppose we got our answer considering how he was used in the WB game (so basically it appears to be quite a bit).

But even then, I'm more of the mind to atleast have him ahead of Elneny.

And look, Elneny isn't popular but this isn't really meant to be a slight at him. It's just he is on the whole fairly average and a pretty decent CM. But he's 29 and his contract expires in 2022.

I can't really see any reason why not to have AMN ahead of him but it seems Arteta might have other ideas.

But well, I guess it's moot now seeing as he may leave, but another loan? I guess if it goes well for him then we may benefit (ala Willock), but if not it'll be a bit frustrating as it looks like he's just another player Arteta will struggle to use with seemingly little reason for that to be the case.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Got a soft spot for this lad. Been here since he was a kid. Just keep him and make him 1st choice RB. What’s the point loaning him to Everton?

MikeVinna

Established Member
Got a soft spot for this lad. Been here since he was a kid. Just keep him and make him 1st choice RB. What’s the point loaning him to Everton?

I do too. Same for Willock. But it’s best for these players themselves if they move on. They need to play to improve and it’s very clear neither Joe nor Ainsley were going to be starters under Midtable Mikel.

A loan is indeed pointless on Arsenal’s end unless there’s an obligation to buy in there. But from Ainsley’s perspective he probably just wants to play ball anywhere at this point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
with 2 left in his contract we should try insert obligation everton have Allan Davies Deocoure Gomes he will have chance there and maybe be coleman backup as RB.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I really dont see the point of selling him if Bellerin will leaves. Chambers at RB is just a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom