• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Kola and AMN both close to leaving, or clubs looking at them anyway, and all of a sudden both feature in the game at the weekend. One of the most indesisive coaches I've ever seen. He really doesn't have a clue what he wants to do.

God knows what Tavares thought, I know he's young but surely he's ahead of a player who we've wanted to sell for 2 years.

AMN on Instgram: "All I wanna do is go where I'm wanted and where I'm gonna play"

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
E-CogrpXIAQYaTZ

Wow

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Insecurities. He is keeping him there as he knows that Partey and Elneny will be going to afcon. That leaves Xhaka and Lokonga. If one gets injured who does he have?

He is simply using him.
It smacks of complete indecision and poor squad planning. Midfield is where we needed heavy recruitment and all we got was Lokonga - a good buy but the only one nonetheless. Disappointing all-round personally. We should have sold AMN ages ago knowing we weren't gonna do anything with him and now after everything we're still gonna try to keep him just so we can keep playing the same cast of characters ahead of him (at both CM and RB mind). At this point, I'll take a AMN RB stint as much as it pains me.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Club could've sold him a year ago for £15m, in that time he's been wasted at WBA and now dirty demon mikel has him behind the crap that is chambers and cedric.

If i was Ainsley i'd be taking mikel court.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
God knows what Tavares thought, I know he's young but surely he's ahead of a player who we've wanted to sell for 2 years.

Kola ahead of Tavares already and AMN came on instead of Lokonga. Does that mean he doesn't back his new signings already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom