• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is going to be the most viewed all or nothing of all time.
View attachment 4411
Sigh.

Got a feeling it’ll get renewed and they’ll make it a yearly thing after the views - season 2 will be epic.

We’re getting bantered all over the globe from farmers in Russia to nothing teams in Turkey. Gone are the days it just used to be teams in England doing it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm interested if he ever talked to them in begining of the transfer window or even in pre-season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully he does stay...he should be starting for us in midfield, then starting at RB/RWB when Partey returns.

What is Arteta even doing here though?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Starting RB I reckon now. I think this is the best solution considering the external options available atm.

If only he did this with Martinez, Saliba Guendouzi etc, we’d be 130m better off right now, sigh.

I think there’s little to no chance he becomes starting RB. That would show weakness from Arteta. Basically says if you moan in public you’ll start games. If he stays he’ll have a similar role as he does now until such time that Arteta has no use for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If everton comeback with Loan but with better option to buy or maybe obligation we'll let him. i think we open to let him go but we also want good return from him this is the mistakes we do sell the players when their value is good stop over value the players who playing for squad who finished 8th last season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully he does stay...he should be starting for us in midfield, then starting at RB/RWB when Partey returns.

What is Arteta even doing here though?

As soon as I read that, this came to mind:

GrhCkV9sGpxuty1PUZhjgb-fOEdJgsWl4Rw6rp5InkXj8mQejJ-THXuFrJHQtVuGdBPf4UyTMo5tybD_u0DYUSSqQH1TmNo4MTc-KXeDTKMyAoMTYPM

Arteta needs one.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Man, club is in shambles. Our possibly best RB is doing that on instagram, our best attacking midfielder Willian cancelling his contract to go to Brazil, Saliba in France. Shocking man management

chessygoal

To all of you talking about Teta's ego.
could it just be that guys like Niles, Matteo or Saliba have ego problems and Mikel doesn't want to take it?
Compared to what we had back in the days, it's just a bunch of nice guys. Wenger managed guys like Gallas and Nasri who hated one another. He managed egos like Henry, Adebayor, Adams...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Saying facts. AMN is around Bellerin level, better than Cedric/Chambers. Saliba is in France coz Arteta won't play him. Willian left.
Willian is not our best attacking midfielder though? He’s not our best anything? And even if he was he’s still ****? Why u mention him?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ainsley to start every RB game now for whol season and singlehandedly drag us up the table

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

all players have massive egos :lol: they are elite at what they do & multimillionaires from kids... the 'humble' ones just have good PR

its a huge integral part of a managers job to navigate

Yeah I mean jesus christ, what kind of elite manager can't handle some egos?

This is football not a goddamn play, if Arteta can't handle egos then he should f*ck off from managing in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom