• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
seem this guys been mostly spot on this summer not sure about his track record but look he have good info
What's he been right about? He says things like "I'll have an update in a few hours", then a big story comes out and he says that's the news he was going to break.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's he been right about? He says things like "I'll have an update in a few hours", then a big story comes out and he says that's the news he was going to break.
you been following i'm not following him i remember he was first who said that we agreed deal with brighton. i stopped follow ITK after Geoff lol.

Reactions: A_G

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A white guy called White, that's like Burnley's Messi...you would think Ben would be destined to spend his career at Turf Moor :lol:
Are you insinuating that they wouldn't have signed a quality player like Kingsley Black?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
You can't blame Ainsley for wanting the best possible deal. It would be a shame to see him at Burnley though. Was hoping for a more stylish club.

Kysus

You can't blame Ainsley for wanting the best possible deal. It would be a shame to see him at Burnley though. Was hoping for a more stylish club.
If he wants to play CM Burnley is the best he can hope for as he just does not have the football intelligence and positional awareness to play there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The crystal Palace itk say he off to Burnley he seem pretty sure about it too. Say the wages could be issue but didn't mention for who

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still feel he should have stayed, and worked to develop himself as a RB...if an internationally recognised midfielder in Lauren could do it, then Niles shouldn't have thought he was above it, tbh...he could have been a starter for us for around a decade.

Sometimes in life you can't always get what you want and if you try you fall even further away, sometimes you have to make the best of what you could get...hope he enjoys playing in midfield for a team constantly fighting relegation.

I guess he would have been fighting relegation here, but at rightback...least he could have stayed with all his mates though!

Kysus

Still feel he should have stayed, and worked to develop himself as a RB...if an internationally recognised midfielder in Lauren could do it, then Niles shouldn't have thought he was above it, tbh...he could have been a starter for us for around a decade.

Sometimes in life you can't always get what you want and if you try you fall even further away, sometimes you have to make the best of what you could get...hope he enjoys playing in midfield for a team constantly fighting relegation.

I guess he would have been fighting relegation here, but at rightback...least he could have stayed with all his mates though!
CM is just by far the most complex position to play while fullback the least.
You have to be a special footballer(Lahm) to be able to make that transition.

Even much more talented players than AMN(Alaba) were shifted to fullback because they were just not quite enough in the centre. No shame in that.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd hope wages aren't a problem. If he backs himself as highly as he does then he will get the money in due course.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Burnley would be a terrible move for him. He won't improve at all there.
Respectfully disagree. He will play in a very structured team that will keep his game simple. Very similar to West Brom were the fans rated him highly. If he does well there no reason why he can't move onto a higher level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom