• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Midfielder or in deNile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakaboo

Most likely AMN questioned the higher management why he is not allowed to go to Everton( Maybe in a bad tone). Arteta treat it as bad attitude or disrespect behavior, thus banned him in 1st team

Haphazard

I’m getting Brittle Brothers vibes from our main ring leaders Arteta, Edu & Vinai. Arsenal Plantation FC. Shocking stuff in regards to the mistreatment of AMN and no doubt others.

5876-FAA4-CF51-4664-9-DBC-E286-B372-A127.webp

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

We know what that makes Josh then....

Gn1212

PFA needs to be involved in this if he is forced to stay so he can be punished by not being allowed to train with the first team.

1. The lad paid his dues, he is now 24 years old and is looking for regular game time
2. He is not gonna find that here
3. I've lost count of how many of our players have requested to leave and even discussed this publicly
4. We've pretty much loaned everyone out except Willock, why shouldn't Ainsley seek his exit that way too?

Despicable behaviour for The Arsenal.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I'm not an AMN fan, we should have sold him way before this. You're right though, players will look at this and think wtf, this could happen to me at any point. Ok there may be something the players know that we dont, maybe AMN has done something to deserve it, I don't know. From the outside though, it looks like horrendous managing.
If will only likely happen though if you behave like a whiny bell, act unprofessional, bleat on your socials etc tbf.

As said before i get the frustration from AMN but if he had behaved more like a professional this would not have happened.

Instead of going to the media at the end of last season saying he wants his future sorted, A good pro arranges a meeting at the club to discuss the situation.
AMN-'I wanna play or go'
If he is then told by the club they will consider letting him go but only if a decent offer comes in so they can replace him that's the situation. Sure they say if not & he works hard & shows commitment in training he will get minutes.
The club has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Keplaz

Arseblog said apparently Everton wanted him on a Two year loan with an obligation to buy. And this is why it was turned down.

Arteta has done some wrong things, he has fallen out with a lot of players. And this could have been dealt with better but in any job you can't publicly criticise the organisation you work for.

Keplaz

PFA needs to be involved in this if he is forced to stay so he can be punished by not being allowed to train with the first team.

1. The lad paid his dues, he is now 24 years old and is looking for regular game time
2. He is not gonna find that here
3. I've lost count of how many of our players have requested to leave and even discussed this publicly
4. We've pretty much loaned everyone out except Willock, why shouldn't Ainsley seek his exit that way too?

Despicable behaviour for The Arsenal.
Every job has a discplinary system. AMN was wrong to do it this way. Public job so the consequences are public. Arsenal don't have to sell him. He has a contract. It makes the club look bad but he isn't the first player to be in this position. Remember Gallas apparently threatening to score own goals.

Gn1212

Every job has a discplinary system. AMN was wrong to do it this way. Public job so the consequences are public. Arsenal don't have to sell him. He has a contract. It makes the club look bad but he isn't the first player to be in this position. Remember Gallas apparently threatening to score own goals.
See my 3rd point.
We haven't punished or blocked moves for others, why have we decided to enforce the disciplinary system now and specifically on Ainsley?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I would imagine the club would have accepted one year loan with obligation, if the valuation was met. Not a big fan of that instagram post.

Keplaz

See my 3rd point.
We haven't punished or blocked moves for others, why have we decided to enforce the disciplinary system now?
The bid has to be acceptable to the club and no one else has acted like AMN. Kola has beef with the club but he hasn't broadcast it on social media.

Lucas Torreira complained about leaving to the media. But he didn't make it seem like he was being held hostage. There's a way to do things.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Not playing him but blocking him from leaving? I dont blame him at all especially if nothing has been said to him regarding plans for the season. I hope he creates an even bigger stink.

Keplaz

Not playing him but blocking him from leaving? I dont blame him at all especially if nothing has been said to him regarding plans for the season. I hope he creates an even bigger stink.
If the club rejected a reasonable bid, then fair enough. They let him go to WBA last season, so if a decent bid comes they will let him go.

There are too many people so willing to blame Arsenal for everything. They've done a lot wrong. But I don't see it here. If a reasonable bid comes they will let him go, they did last year. What does it benefit them to keep an unhappy player?

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
If the club rejected a reasonable bid, then fair enough. They let him go to WBA last season, so if a decent bid comes they will let him go.

There are too many people so willing to blame Arsenal for everything. They've done a lot wrong. But I don't see it here. If a reasonable bid comes they will let him go, they did last year. What does it benefit them to keep an unhappy player?
They let him go to WBA after rejecting a good bid for him in the previous window and then not playing him. Im sure he fears the same thing happening again. They dont know what they're doing and are ruining player's careers and themselves at this point.

Keplaz

They let him go to WBA after rejecting a good bid for him in the previous window and then not playing him. Im sure he fears the same thing happening again. They dont know what they're doing and are ruining player's careers and themselves at this point.
Arteta wanted to play him after the FA Cup, and that's why he wasn't sold to Wolves. But Mikel didn't play him and they let him go in January.

I presume no one bid for him all window and Everton tried a low ball bid knowing the player would push for the move.

Arsenal are not above reproach, they handled Saliba very badly but I think they aren't to blame here.

Gn1212

The bid has to be acceptable to the club and no one else has acted like AMN. Kola has beef with the club but he hasn't broadcast it on social media.

Lucas Torreira complained about leaving to the media. But he didn't make it seem like he was being held hostage. There's a way to do things.
Just to name a few, Xhaka told the fans to **** off, something that was shrugged off by Arteta when he came. Same guy who was talking about going to Roma this summer. And yep, same guy who got a pay rise.
Torreira has gone to the media on multiple occasions and complained about wanting to leave, how he is not enjoying his football, etc.
Arsenal went out of their way to grant him his wish to go to Atleti last season, and have gone out of their way this season to get him back to Italy.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If will only likely happen though if you behave like a whiny bell, act unprofessional, bleat on your socials etc tbf.

As said before i get the frustration from AMN but if he had behaved more like a professional this would not have happened.

Instead of going to the media at the end of last season saying he wants his future sorted, A good pro arranges a meeting at the club to discuss the situation.
AMN-'I wanna play or go'
If he is then told by the club they will consider letting him go but only if a decent offer comes in so they can replace him that's the situation. Sure they say if not & he works hard & shows commitment in training he will get minutes.
The club has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Ok, I wasnt aware of any social media. As I said, I'm not an AMN fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom