• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Midfielder or in deNile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's done a lot for Arsenal as I see it, in going with the utility man role for so long. Just saying that because even though he is an under contract player I have no problems with him.pursuing his dream at CM, regardless of what level he ends up succeeding with that. At minimum he is PL level, the only question is for which tier of teams in the PL.
If you believe AFCBell, he had to get counselling because he hated playing RB that much (this was under Emery).

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Admire him for the stance but still think he would be crazy to not accept the utility role if a club up the league give him an opportunity & a solid manager he can trust.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
must have been torture for AMN and Willock to watch Douzi, Torreira, Elneny, Ceballos etc just stink up the midfield and get umpteen chances while they were denied even the crumbs of europa and carabao.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
must have been torture for AMN and Willock to watch Douzi, Torreira, Elneny, Ceballos etc just stink up the midfield and get umpteen chances while they were denied even the crumbs of europa and carabao.
Guendouzi had his moments in fairness. Could have been a contender.

GDeep™

League is very weak
AMN saying what I have all year, they are selling all the young players.

He’s a good player, can be developed at RB if he wants.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
AMN saying what I have all year, they are selling all the young players.

He’s a good player, can be developed at RB if he wants.
francis.png
Don't make me tap the sign.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Silly lad, even more so if he'd been drinking. Very lucky nobody was hurt. Take the punishment and learn from it.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
What a ducking nob. Glad no one is hurt. I hope the drunk driving rumours are not true. If they are, never want to see him in an Arsenal shirt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom