• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leicester have a great eye for talent. If the position is still an issue according to Ornstein then Leicester have obviously told AMN they plan to play him in midfield.
He won't get ahead ndidi Tielemans. Niles should know how to pass first

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Personally, I don’t think AMN will make it at Arsenal and I don’t think he will go on to make us regret selling in honesty. At best I see him as an Emi happy to see him doing well sale. I more likely seeing him going down the Iwobi, Ox path.

Part of rebuilding a squad is selling players on the peripheries that are worth something. If we had infinite resources sure let’s see how he turns out in another 3 years.

With that said nothing against him and if the price is right for us I hope he does well in his future.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Loan plus 20-25m option to buy. Would be good deal

I think so yes, 20-25m would be great. If he doesn't develop into a good player then you get more than he's worth, if he develops into a 20-25m player then you get his value, and I'd say there's maybe 1% chance he develops into a more than 20-25m player, so it's very unlikely that we'd be losing value. This isn't another Gnabry, I mean he's 23 and he still can't pass a football.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He won't get ahead ndidi Tielemans. Niles should know how to pass first

This is exactly the problem with AMN and the proposed midfield position for him.

His concentration always seems to lapse, and he always makes some easy passing mistakes.

These things combined make him unfit for midfield role, and are surely the reasons why no manager has played him there much.

He needs to go to a lesser team to get starting minutes and he doesn't fit four defender tactics well, so we can let him go soon. 2 years in contract in the summer.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is exactly the problem with AMN and the proposed midfield position for him.

His concentration always seems to lapse, and he always makes some easy passing mistakes.

These things combined make him unfit for midfield role, and are surely the reasons why no manager has played him there much.

He needs to go to a lesser team to get starting minutes and he doesn't fit four defender tactics well, so we can let him go soon. 2 years in contract in the summer.

I honestly have no idea how it's been like 3 years already and people still don't grasp why he'll never be a midfielder, never mind the intensity thing, he just doesn't have the spatial awareness, concentration and consistency of pass to be a PL midfielder. You couldn't rely on him to keep the ball.

He's a RB all week long and twice on sundays. As a RB the direction and area you have to look at and control is much narrower, and his pace is much more useful.

I swear if he committed to the RB role there's an opportunity there for him to replace Bellerin and Cedric, but if he doesn't want it he doesn't want it. I also just think ultimately he doesn't train hard enough and he's not focused enough to be a top level player.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

So pissed at the club, just let him play at his real position already or you can just sell him asap and let him have his worth double at another club that play him there.

Dont care about Willock, loan and then sell or sell now, guy's absolutely levels below what Arsenal is looking for.

I like the 'it's a family ting' but you cannot treat every player that's ever played for our club as if he's your child.
AMN is at least massively talented and he's not even played in his position yet.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This wouldn't be wise. Have no idea why Arteta won't give him more of a consistent run in the side.

Because he plays with too much freedom and spontaneity for Arteta’s liking in the roles he feels most comfortable. If the boss played a midfield 3 once in a while rather than 2 that basically just sit - he and Willock would’ve definitely had more chances as a 3rd CM. We haven’t done that even once!

We will be back in the Europa League in February and averaging a game every 4 days. I really think we could’ve done a better job of keeping fringe players warm and positive by giving them regular minutes off the bench when in winning positions.

If he goes and gets regular football he will show his quality and good luck to him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Anything around 15m should be sold imo
Given Leicester City have a few RBs in their squad already, I'd have to imagine if their interest is serious they'll have the advantage ahead of the others. AMN's desire to play midfield will definitely narrow our ability to create a bidding war here, but we don't have to sell so we're in a strong position.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Shame he’s been kicked out of his club, the club he’s been at since he was 5, for non-footballing reasons.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Given Leicester City have a few RBs in their squad already, I'd have to imagine if their interest is serious they'll have the advantage ahead of the others. AMN's desire to play midfield will definately narrow our ability to create a bidding war here, but we don't have to sell so we're in a strong position.
All the targeted teams seem will want him play in RB positions wolves could be still perfect he always preform as RWB.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Shame he’s been kicked out of his franchise, the franchise he’s been at since he was 5, for non-footballing reasons.
I think we can take advantage of it our academy produce talent every year we could sell few so will make us financially better in transfer market. Similar to Chelsea before

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
All the targeted teams seem will want him play in RB positions wolves could be still perfect he always preform as RWB.
He's not gonna go to any of those teams if they're gonna play him RB :lol:. Leicester have RBs already with Pereira, Amartey playing there and Daley-Campbell. I think they'll be the best bet, especially considering how light they are in midfield behind the first XI. He definitely gets rotational games for them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He's not gonna go to any of those teams if there gonna play him RB :lol:. Leicester have RBs already with Pereira, Amartey playing there and Daley-Campbell. I think they'll be the best bet, especially considering how light they are in midfield behind the first XI. He definately gets rotational games for them.
If he really wanna stick being CM he should stay at Westbrom and build his career there even if in championship better than stay on bench or play in position he don't like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom