• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Leicester and Southampton been interested for a while. First I'm hearing about Burnley though
heh.png

Not sure Southampton want him as a CM even though they could probably do with him there IMO. Leicester definitely will, but they already have Soumare now. Would be interested to see what they do with him if they did indeed sign him. Waiting to see.

SlyFox

Leicester do not need a midfielder or a right back. Two positions we have a stupid amount of options as it is.

Nonsense.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

AMN pisses me off so much. He absolutely could have made himself a good role here. Not sure if it's all on him but ffs.

Pepesuave

Leicester do not need a midfielder or a right back. Two positions we have a stupid amount of options as it is.

Nonsense.
Agreed. Praet, Chowdoury and Mendy barely get minutes in central midfield and RB/RWB seem sorted with Castagne, Justin and Albrighton. Doesn't make sense

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Do you really think he could have been good enough at central midfield for us? I just fail to see it, it might well be time for Specsavers, but somehow that insight has eluded me.
Absolutely. I've died on that hill more than once. We ruined his development as a midfielder completely IMO. Don't think he'll ever be as good as he could have been tbh, and he'll never reach his full potential at RB either. Trying to convert him to RB was a huge mistake and I stand by that.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
AMN pisses me off so much. He absolutely could have made himself a good role here. Not sure if it's all on him but ffs.
we never know maybe he would have comprised if we were CL or challenging 🤷‍♂️

just no incentive for him to drop CM ambitions here right now

MikeVinna

Established Member
Honestly I would struggle myself trying to fit him into this squad at RB or CM. It just hasn’t worked out. He can become a valuable player at a bottom half of the table PL club but I don’t think he’ll ever really go beyond that. Would definitely sell if we can get a good offer. Those funds can go to a starting CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom