• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
AMN would do great as a cm in burnley’s 442. Dyche is the right coach for him.
One thing If Dyche tells you to play full back you dont fkin argue 🤣 .

I agree he would be good as a burnley midfielder as they tend to bypass that area of the pitch 😜.

tbf I hope he kicks on & has a decent career

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I've heard that right wingers are popular with the Burnley fan base. Especially extreme right wingers.
Nice one! 🤣

party trump GIF

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So Burnley can be confident about striking a deal, but I assume they would have already spoken to AMN?

Most EDL club and fan base I’ve seen in the PL.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Good to see that there is interest in AMN. I'd like to see him at Brighton or Palace, but good to see that he appears to be staying in the league.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We rejected 25mil last season, if we sell him for anything less than 20 then Arteta needs a slap.
Anyone who knows Arsenals history knows this happens all the time. We rarely sell players at the right time and sell them 1-2 years later for a lot less money

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
No we didn't, we rejected £15M from Wolves, our asking price was £25M.
You are free to read through the thread if you'd like.

Our asking price was 30mil, Wolves first bid was 15. But as far as I can remember all the reports as we were about to reach an agreement before Arteta scuppered it indicated it was going to be in the 20-25mil range.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Our asking price was 30mil, Wolves first bid was 15. But as far as I can remember all the reports as we were about to reach an agreement before Arteta scuppered it indicated it was going to be in the 20-25mil range.

You went from 25m nailed on to 20-25m. From what you've summarized - it sounds like a deal was hovering around 15m and probably going to be something like 18m going to 20m with add ons or conditions being reached, etc. Not 25m.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anyone who knows Arsenals history knows this happens all the time. We rarely sell players at the right time and sell them 1-2 years later for a lot less money

Remember when Leicester offered 20m for Calum Chambers? 20m was a lot at that time.

As a club we’re terrible at selling. I was actually surprised when Everton and Liverpool offered us a ridiculous amount for Iwobi and Ox. They both probably could have waited and got them for 10-15m as that’s what we do.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
You went from 25m nailed on to 20-25m. From what you've summarized - it sounds like a deal was hovering around 15m and probably going to be something like 18m going to 20m with add ons or conditions being reached, etc. Not 25m.
The deal was never hovering around 15mil? That I went from 25 to 20mil is because a quick google search is what got me the 20mil while I can recall the deal being talked about being in the 25mil range in this thread last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom