• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
its an odd move to make with what 22 months on his deal now?

think he could manage this better even if its taking another loan

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton have problems with FFP so they can't do anything. we can't do anything just loan him with obligation.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

After Walcott & Iwobi, they will likely give us two peanuts at most for AMN.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Get loan with 15-20M obligation. don't hope for fee they have problems with FFP they maybe need to sell some of their players first before buying that's why they haven't spent anything this window.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
How many years does he have left on his contract?

Don't see it as too bad of an option. Hopefully plays as a RB or RWB for Rafa and should preserve some value that way, in a club like Everton. Rafa's style suits him.

Have I said before that we should've sold him when Wolves came in for him? 🤪

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How many years does he have left on his contract?

Don't see it as too bad of an option. Hopefully plays as a RB or RWB for Rafa and should preserve some value that way, in a club like Everton. Rafa's style suits him.

Have I said before that we should've sold him when Wolves came in for him? 🤪
2023 and yeah me too i wanted us to sell him but clear the club didn't get the 20M they asked Wolves only gone 15M. loan with 15M obligation is the chance we got here.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
2023 and yeah me too i wanted us to sell him but clear the club didn't get the 20M they asked Wolves only gone 15M. loan with 15M obligation is the chance we got here.
Yeah, £15m was a great fee for AMN. I don't think Wolves not meeting our valuation is the reason we kept him. I think Arteta convinced himself to hold on to him and that he was going to be important in that 3-4-3 formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom