• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulp

I doubt they would green light this deal if they didn't have a replacement on the books. That rumoured Wijnaldum loan that has been circling around makes sense in that regard.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I doubt they would green light this deal if they didn't have a replacement on the books. That rumoured Wijnaldum loan that has been circling around makes sense in that regard.

Why would Wijnaldum leave PSG after just 6 months?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have to be bringing someone in now (even on loan) otherwise what's the point in that deal?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hope he can do well, we could yet get a resonable fee for him.

Just not from any Italian clubs, it seems.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What’s disappointing about this situation for me is that we are really committing to Xhaka and not bringing in a different type of starting player to partner Partey.

I don’t mind Xhaka but he isn’t a game changer of a player. And if we sign someone to replace AMN (which we surely have to do), it won’t be a marquee signing in January.

Anyway, I am still intrigued to see what we do at CM. I wouldn’t mind a Bissouma. He would be able to give a great body in midfield while being the long term successor to Partey. Only concern is his form this season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Playing time. He would get it here, and its only a short term loan.

Is he not playing? I’ve not been following Ligue 1 but looking at the stats he seems to have been used as much as any other midfielder.

Pulp

Is he not playing? I’ve not been following Ligue 1 but looking at the stats he seems to have been used as much as any other midfielder
He has been playing, but not as much as he wanted/expected. Obviously competition is fierce in a team like PSG. Maybe its just him complaining that he doesn't start every match, but I remember som articles from before Christmas where he was saying he was not happy with the playing time so far.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
hopefully Niles have nice loan at roma there talks about him playing RB there even so not his fav position but his pace will cause many teams a problem.

now we need to sign midfielder and not Jack Wilshere we want CL football next season.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Winaljdum is more of a 10, no? What's the point of signing him?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
We gotta sign someone. Patino is extremely talented and highly rated with good reason but he's not ready for the PL physically. A midfielder HAS to be coming in, especially seeing as we need to sign one anyway with Elneny gone in 6 months.
You think Patino is ready for FA cup football though? Would be interesting to see how he fares against Nottingham Forest on Sunday. If the Liverpool game doesn't get cancelled on Thursday I would like to see Patino start on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom