<

Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by OnlyOne, May 23, 2020.

1. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Yeah, I agree. I want Arteta in control.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

any coach would love have AMN in his team can play LB RB RWB LWB And CM. i would love we sell Hector and keep AMN but Hector wages is big and his performance not helping attract any interest.

3. yousif_arsenal

Arteta just said He work with Edu and Raul in transfers. but you can't keep everybody in the team specially if AMN can get us 25M to help us get deals like Partey over the line Bellerin is difficult to sell him because his wages and poor display.

4. Token Yank

Token Yank Well-Known Member

But think of the marketing dollars Hector would attract from the SJW's living in their parents basement. He will plant a tree for every misplaced pass.

5. TromsoGooner

TromsoGooner Well-Known Member

I have not been as critical as others about other things that have been going on but if we sell Ainsley against Artetas wishes after giving that useless dwarf Soares a four year deal, I will be fuming

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  6. yousif_arsenal

Can see us getting that for AMN, if we got 30M for iwobi it's easy to get 25-30M for AMN.

7. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Sell Lacazette to raise funds instead.

8. TromsoGooner

TromsoGooner Well-Known Member

Only true atthlete we have at the club, with the possible exception of Saliba

9. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

I wouldn’t really want to sell him but we’re at a point when our only sellable assets have been academy products or British players. Partly because of the money in the league and partly because of **** recruitment. Emery probably wanted to keep Iwobi but you can’t turn down that sort of money.

Artisan likes this.
  10. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Sell him to who? Who’s buying a 30 year old 10-15 goal a season striker on £200k a week? I’m sure they’d rather sell a lot of the **** players on high money but it isn’t happening and never has.

Artisan likes this.
  11. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Strikers are in short supply and high demand. Can easily get the fee we'd get for AMN.

12. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

The club are clearly broke and are looking to shift valuable assets like AMN to cut down costs.

The kitchen staff were made redundant but Cedric and Mari were given 4 year contracts.

You can’t make this stuff up.

13. yousif_arsenal

We'll sell Lacazette Torreira Guendouzi too. but you can't have 3 RB in the club AMN already said he want to be first team player and want alot first team minutes but Arteta seem fancy Bellerin so AMN won't keep waiting until his chance arrives again. it's early days things could change.

14. Manberg

Manberg Predator

AMN is a versatile utility player we really need. He can play RB, LB, RWB, LWB, LW, RW or in midfield.

15. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Ainsley wants midfield. He's gone back and forth about RB and sure he's happy to play there and get minutes but he defo wants midfield. If a team in the PL is willing to offer him that, he might take that opportunity. This is a move I definitely would not like, but it's one I'd accept because it does make some kind of sense.

It does really hammer home the point I made earlier in the season that RB is poised to become a weak point of the team. Bellerin not yet back to his best and may never be......and Cedric. FFS I really wish we'd just signed Jayden Bogle.

Mrs Bergkamp and field442 like this.
  16. Token Yank

Token Yank Well-Known Member

What's with all the Cedric hate? The guy has barely played for us.

truth_hurts likes this.
  17. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Established Member

Would make sense for him to stay and fight for midfield though. We currently have 1 midfielder who is guaranteed to be here. Xhaka.

Torreira, who knows?
    Guendouzi, half way our the door.
    Ceballos, not even in the door.
    Willock, not viewed as a deeper midfielder.

He will have more competition ar Everton and Brighton at this rate.

MutableEarth likes this.
  18. GDeep™

GDeep™ Has Never Seen Our New Signings Play

Stop making us sound like Bournemouth, we’re Arsenal ffs, we don’t need to sell him when we’re signing 30-32 year old trash and giving them 4 year contracts.

krengon and al-Ustaadh like this.
  19. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

I think I saw on RAWK a few weeks back about Liverpool being interested in AMN.

They’re going for Jamal Lewis at the moment but I think AMN would be perfect to cover all the positions they need tbh especially since James Milner is 34 and he’ll be gone soon.

20. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado