• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My point is though who is going to pay any money for a player with no position? He’s 22 and hasn’t established himself anywhere.

Yeah, especially in the current climate it's still undetermined how much transfer fees will be effected. I heard someone say a potential 30% reduction in fees across the board. Anyhow I can't see who pays 20m for AMN.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
£20m is **** all now. It's like £5m a decade ago.

An easy sell at that price. English, athletic and somewhat versatile. He can still be moulded.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

You get what you can for him ala iwobi. It is profit needed for elsewhere. He is crap in midfield and not much better at rb.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Jordan Ibe showed some promise out on the right wing.

AMN doesn’t even have a position. I’m an Arsenal fan and I don’t know what his position is.
Think he’s a solid RB and still perplexed as to why he’s made a fuss about being a nailed on starter at a club like Arsenal to play midfield instead.

DasBootist

I'd rather the club kept him, but £20-25 million is not a lot in the current market. Should hold out for more, as he is a talented player.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

"Staggering" :lol: - the kid's probably in the top bracket talent wise in the league and finally gets to play in his position, but we'd sell him for 20m and this is even considered a high price ??

Yeah, the pandemic and all, but clubs are still ready to play reasonable fees for others.

Personally think this kid will be around 50m+ in the future somewhere when he finally gets to play in CM week in week out.

Goonger

For me, if you get £20M+, you take it & invest elsewhere.

He wasn't getting near a start in midfield with the current midfield, yet we all want an upgrade on that, so how will he get a start in a potentially improved midfield?

£20M+ can just about get you a Gabriel in defence, or half a Partey. When we are allegedly scrapping the barrel for transfer money, we need to maximise our outgoings of those that would have least negative impact on the team.

Im afraid AMN is prime candidate for that.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Decent player, but don't see him becoming a bonafide starter here. Sell. Bielik went for 10m, Iwobi 35m. 25 for Maitland-Niles seems fair. That's halfway to Partey. Do it.

ArsenalFever

Any team paying £20m for AMN will be getting a good deal.
I think his best position is right midfield, makes decent overlaps and good link up play.
Haven't seen much to warrant him a CM role.
Probably best for his career if he moves.
Holding, Chambers and AMN, like the stock market, when the time is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom