• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I honestly don't mind us trying to get some sort of fee for him. It just seems a bit vindictive to terminate his contract so late that he cannot register for a new club. Perhaps I'm too soft, but it isn't really classy if we go down that route.
Ok I thought if he was a free agent he could sign/register whenever as it's not a transfer? Maybe a compromise is to let him go to Betis on loan again & let them pay a small loan fee,But I understand they are skint?

Anyway back on topic bet we will end up losing AMN on loan also because nobody will pay a fee. It was the same last summer when Everton wanted him on loan.
Have just seen it with Pepe. Sad fact is hardly anybody seems to pay money for any of our players.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
AMN at Mikel´s home

charlie murphy fuck yo couch GIF

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

No way can he be allowed to leave now with a hole burning in our midfield & less than 48 hours to resolve this CATASTROPHIC situation we yet find ourselves in again.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
lol Show me the (Saudi) Money!!! 💰 💸

All this talk of interest late in the window🤔
Sept 1st you just know he's gonna end up at fkin QPR or somewhere on loan.
I can see Arteta block the move again because we are short in the role, use him one match, AMN plays well and then Arteta suddenly never use him again in the whole season.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I was shocked to find out that he turned 25 the other day. I thought he was still 21-22.

He hasn't kicked on at all. Such a shame.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I can see Arteta block the move again because we are short in the role, use him one match, AMN plays well and then Arteta suddenly never use him again in the whole season.
He didn't block his move last January either when we were short, but loaned him instantly.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
😁Squad players are there to be used when needed.
If we can't get a replacement spose it's a possibility?

Don't see the problem with not letting go on loan now due to injuries but let him go in Jan. Sure he can get mins in Europa this season .
If someone offers good cash money it may be different
Hopefully we get someone in though & he gets a move👍.

yorch44

He didn't block his move last January either when we were short, but loaned him instantly.
Man don't lie just trying to defend something it happened. Some of us don't forget the wolves bid. And yes he blocked the move.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Man don't lie just trying to defend something it happened. Some of us don't forget the wolves bid. And yes he blocked the move.
I'm not lying, you're just moving goalposts and accusing me of lying for nothing.

Wolves was a long time ago, with apparently AMN having 3+1 years in contract. AMN to Roma in January is the recent evidence and what you should look at.

yorch44

😁Squad players are there to be used when needed.
If we can't get a replacement spose it's a possibility?

Don't see the problem with not letting go on loan now due to injuries but let him go in Jan. Sure he can get mins in Europa this season .
If someone offers good cash money it may be different
Hopefully we get someone in though & he gets a move👍.
Or we would have 20M more millions in the accounts to use for a better player but no, he decided the best was to block the move and let the player ruin his career.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I dont want AMN anywhere near our first team. I don’t understand the sympathy for him here. He is not committed to Arsenal- simple as. Someone like Zinchenko who has more talent in his left toenail than AMN is happy to do a job at fullback but AMN gets a pass being a diva because what? He came through the academy? Shut the front door…

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Or we would have 20M more millions in the accounts to use for a better player but no, he decided the best was to block the move and let the player ruin his career.
Hindsight & we were never actually offered £20m but yeah now should have taken the money.

Since then AMN must also take responsibility for being meh/poor in his last 2 loans which has tanked his value.

A couple of decent games don't mean much. You need to be consistently decent.

Perhaps he is ruining his own career by not being very good most of the time when actually playing football?🤔

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This guy may not be that highly rated by Arteta but there is no way we can allow AMN to leave yet considering all our depth we have with injuries. He can cover numerous positions & we are already short in a lot of his positions he's capable of covering, RW, RB & CM. Arteta & Edu allow him to leave then they literally have no idea about squad depth for a long season numerous competitions haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom