• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I wonder what he thinks when he sees Zinchenko coming here to play as a midfielder from the LB position.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Why are we unable to sell someone like Ainsley? We asking for too much?
As I've said before I totally understand a club not wanting to to pay a fee & offer AMN a contract for 3 or 4 years as he may not perform at the level & just sit around collecting wages.
Being okish at Championship standard WBA & having a poor loan at Roma is hardly a glowing endorsement to buy him.

Its really now down to AMN to prove he can cut it in the prem consistently this loan & go on to make a decent career for himself.
You have to grab the opportunity.

Good Luck Ainsley👍

Let's hope he can & we get a fee next summer🤞.

Last edited:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
As much Niles being not part of squad but when you have 3 competitions and refusing to buy midfielder he'll be useful in those EL group stage.

Don't understand how they'll get away having 20 outfield players for 3 competition
Think we will bring someone in if we can even if the Eleneny, Partey & Zinny injuries are all very minor.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Hope he reignites his career, even if he's dead set on becoming a midfielder it shouldn't be this dead

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Fair play to Ainsley if he extends so that we can get a fee potentially. This doesn't sound like bad business - probably a loan fee, wages covered and then the chance of a sale at the end if he performs. No problem with this at all.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I wonder what he thinks when he sees Zinchenko coming here to play as a midfielder from the LB position.
He obviously doesn't understand the concept, otherwise he wouldn't have raised a complaint about playing FB under Arteta.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Fair play to Ainsley if he extends so that we can get a fee potentially. This doesn't sound like bad business - probably a loan fee, wages covered and then the chance of a sale at the end if he performs. No problem with this at all.
He had 3+1 years in contract, without big wages, when Wolves bid 15 million pounds. That's why the club didn't sell.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If you can remember, AMN was the first fullback we saw Arteta tuck into the CM position from a fullback position. He looked rock solid there for the few games he was there.

Either AMN still didnt like the role and wanted to be a dedicated CM, or he didnt convince Arteta in different areas because that would have been perfect. He could have been our backup RB and LB right now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rejecting that £20 million Wolves bid in 2020, only to immediately stop playing him and now probably lose him for free soon.

Ed-Teta...you have done it again, you beautiful bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom