• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Marching On To The Saints

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm pretty sure Akon and Styles P made a song about his current predicament, but does anyone see AMN mending his relationship with Arteta and getting back in the squad?

ainsley-maitland-niles-arsenal-2020-21_1swn5agha9x26164gtia5zrj8q.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Stats wise he’s basically a budget Wan-Bissaka but with a higher technical ceiling as we can all see that he’s a decent midfielder too.

Shame we haven’t tried this season especially as he’s actually willing to play there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stats wise he’s basically a budget Wan-Bissaka but with a higher technical ceiling as we can all see that he’s a decent midfielder too.

Shame we haven’t tried this season especially as he’s actually willing to play there.

But if we played Niles at right back, how would Cedric get minutes?

You have to think suggestions like this through, mate.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is he going to play? If he doesnt Ourtets needs shooting!!

He will play Norwich, but I worry for him after it.

If he has been willing to play right-back this whole time, but Arteta has decided to play dross like Cedric over him, then I am not sure staying here was the right move for him.

Plus Mikel looks the petty type, can't imagine him letting Niles' very public actions on deadline day go with some kind of punishment.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If he has been willing to play right-back this whole time

Of course he has. It's possible that he prefered to play in midfield and underlined that when he negotiated with West Bromwich but it's not like he said that he would refuse to play if Mikel Arteta wanted to use him at right back. The treatment of Ainsley Maitland-Niles has been detestable.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Of course he has. It's possible that he prefered to play in midfield and underlined that when he negotiated with West Bromwich but it's not like he said that he would refuse to play if Mikel Arteta wanted to use him at right back. The treatment of Ainsley Maitland-Niles has been detestable.
His agent literally sabotaged most of his moves because of agent fees and AMN has been oblivious to it

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They made sure to show him clearly. 😂

Got around to watching that and Arteta’s PR is elite. He’s got his assistant complimenting AMN over a basic drill 🤣 where was that when they ghosted him for the first 6 months last season? They’re also focusing on the fan favourites Partey and Martinelli.

The streets will never forget how he mistreated the likes of Saliba, Guendouzi, AMN etc. It’s inevitable that it’ll happen again to AMN.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Should never play another meaningful PL game for Arsenal as a CM. Absolutely shocking stuff. Invisible and when not terrible on the ball.

All you ranters and ravers laying into Arteta for not giving him more chances there honestly owe him a massive apology for that crap. He's not even better than Elneny, who for all his faults and utter mediocrity, is at least a semblance of a midfielder.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t expect much from him going forward but with some match sharpness and minutes I’m convinced he should be ending Elneny’s Arsenal career.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I felt sorry for him he was so desperate to impress but nothing came off.

The Hale End guys who have made it, their secret sauce is they keep it mad simple.

He needs to be safer and more cautious with his decision making and go for the easier option, he will find himself in Arteta’s 11 more.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Should never play another meaningful PL game for Arsenal as a CM. Absolutely shocking stuff. Invisible and when not terrible on the ball.

All you ranters and ravers laying into Arteta for not giving him more chances there honestly owe him a massive apology for that crap. He's not even better than Elneny, who for all his faults and utter mediocrity, is at least a semblance of a midfielder.
Not better than Elneny you know :lol: give it a rest bro. Few sloppy passes but had a decent game.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Not better than Elneny you know :lol: give it a rest bro. Few sloppy passes but had a decent game.
If you think he had a decent game all I can do is laugh. He was by far the biggest problem in our performance up until he was moved to RB. Which happened to coincide with a goal constructed by a pass from Thomas.

It's amazing what agendas will do to people. He was nothing short of abysmal. A midfielder who hides so much and leaves our midfield basically with one player operating it, doesn't offer that much defensively either, and on top of all that, is extremely sloppy in possession...what else can you say about that except an extremely poor performance.

Find a performance where Elneny played the same amount of passes in 90 minutes as his midfield partner in 60, where he was 10% less accurate (39/49-- very poor for a midfielder attempting so few passes) against relegation fodder at home, where he was dispossessed twice and had two UnsTch...Elneny is **** but not to those levels.

The game changed completely when he was taken out of midfield and Thomas was brought on.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Too bad this will his only game as long as Arterrorista is still here 😥

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He has nice recovery pace and is decent in a tackle but he has no natural understanding of how to play CM. He tried doing the Xhaka thing of playing the LB/LCB role in build up and struggled massively. He is unfortunately not suited to possession based football in midfield. He's a talented RB but its his life and career. I know @MutableEarth will fight for his corner but I'm not seeing it right now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom