• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Marching On To The Saints

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The crime wouldn’t be if AMN had to leave Arsenal, the crime would be if he left and we didn’t get anything for him. He’s played for England ffs.

Kav

Established Member
He’s an ok squad player, very versatile. That by itself should increase his value but knowing those in charge of transfers. We would be lucky to get 12M for him.

Peterq

goodness's sake, man.

New team, unfamiliar position and he's still giving a decent account of himself. I'm surprised he's playing so much.
Don't shoot the messenger. BTW read last season Ceballos and Martin topics for empathy ;)
I really like AMN he had every tools to become very good player but he is not that young anymore stop treating him like U23 player. Can't wait after 2 good games and 30 sec twitter video ArtetaOut brigade make him Seria A transfer of the season without watching single game (like Guendouzi).
How is Tammy Abraham doing?
We were linked to him in the summer & I like the player.

I know he is no Vlahovic but would he have been an upgrade on Laca?
Different type of striker but we need badly someone with his attributes in team also young and hard working player. I hope that this is plan to sell AMN and Granit to Roma add some cash and bring Tammy. :fcrossed:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Don't shoot the messenger. BTW read last season Ceballos and Martin topics for empathy ;)
I really like AMN he had every tools to become very good player but he is not that young anymore stop treating him like U23 player. Can't wait after 2 good games and 30 sec twitter video ArtetaOut brigade make him Seria A transfer of the season without watching single game (like Guendouzi).

Different type of striker but we need badly someone with his attributes in team also young and hard working player. I hope that this is plan to sell AMN and Granit to Roma add some cash and bring Tammy. :fcrossed:
Cash from Roma? Those penny pinchers will ask if we have a buy 1 get 2 offer.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Different type of striker but we need badly someone with his attributes in team also young and hard working player. I hope that this is plan to sell AMN and Granit to Roma add some cash and bring Tammy.:fcrossed:
Thanks Not sure it will happen but I yes i think that could be a good move.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ceballos, man that seems like ages ago:eyess:. My problem has never been with just AMN or Arteta. My problem is the youngsters I have followed off-and-on for 10 years never get the chances they deserve., including Vela, Afobe, Aneke, Hayden, Gnabry, Ozyakup, etc, etc...

AMN played out of his skin in the FA cup win. Did he get any chances after that, nope.

What more could a guy do for getting a fair chance?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s an ok squad player, very versatile. That by itself should increase his value but knowing those in charge of transfers. We would be lucky to get 12M for him.
12 million? If we get 5-6 million we will take it imo. He has no future here whatsoever

Reactions: Kav

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Doesn't seem to be quite working out this.
Poor guy can't play in midfield even for 6th position team in Italy fighting for Conference League place.

"The utility player, who wants to be a midfielder, has been used in a variety positions since arriving in Italy, none of which have been his preferred one in the centre of the park."

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
But but Mikel hates him... Now that's 2 other managers who don't really rate him in midfield.

But stupid of Mikel though to not take that wolves offer of 20m sometime back. He surely has made a lot of costly mistakes due to his tendency to just stock players 🤦🏾‍♂️

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But but Mikel hates him... Now that's 2 other managers who don't really rate him in midfield.

But stupid of Mikel though to not take that wolves offer of 20m sometime back. He surely has made a lot of costly mistakes due to his tendency to just stock players 🤦🏾‍♂️
Someone has to override Arteta when it comes to selling players. He would rather keep them until he releases them on free. I was one of the people said even for 10 million I would when wolves wanted him and got abuse.

DasBootist

Someone has to override Arteta when it comes to selling players. He would rather keep them until he releases them on free. I was one of the people said even for 10 million I would when wolves wanted him and got abuse.
Isn't that Bbq man's job?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't it more like £15m?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

I don't really get this one. It was Arteta himself who did not allow him to leave... He was ready to go, we would get some money but Arteta said no... So??? He is bad player but still Arteta refused to sell... Why Arteta is keeping him? Now his value is going down.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Look man, I may have to take a L with AMN but his track record with managers isn't great. Not sure what he wants from his career. It seems like every couple of months AMN is whinging about something and tbh I'm bored of it. He is simply not worth the hassle imo. Good player but he was never going to be elite (even if he played in his preferred position).

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Well it's a shame to hear that he's struggling.

Tbf the circumstances seem a little tumultuous at Roma with a quote from Mourinho himself saying;

"If you join a team that is not in good condition, it’s not easy to fit in"

He's still our player though so I really hope he is a able to shine a little from now till the end of the season, even if it is to maximise how much we may get for him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom