• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Marching On To The Saints

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don't like that he's had right back forced on him by coaching and fans, it's nonsense.

Equally though, he has to accept the step down if he wants to stop the typecasting and is serious about midfield. Which I thought he did with West Brom tbh, but he has to think about championship maybe.

Pop Tart

Established Member
A good footballer can play anywhere a mannger tells him to. This guy needs to stop being a grumpy prick and adjust his game and actually learn something. I dont think amn has the desire to improve and take on what a manger says. He should quit

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If he's set on CM then that's his right. I think given he went to Roma and played RB though tells me he just wants to play at this point.

Roma has proven to be the wrong move for him but I think his time at WBA showed he's more than good enough to play CM at this level and his time with us has shown he can play wing back at this level as well.

I feel sorry for him more than anything. This time 2 years ago he was an international. We really stalled his career by convincing him to stay and not playing him. I'd still like to see him have a good career, hopefully he goes somewhere this summer where he can do that.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
His career has more than stalled but surely he can do the very simple job that Elneny can do with the bonus of greater leg speed and strength.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
His career has more than stalled but surely he can do the very simple job that Elneny can do with the bonus of greater leg speed and strength.
I think those days are long gone to be honest. He should be looking for a way out ASAP. If I were him, I'd continue looking to step down a level. Could be good in one of lower teams' midfield or even a Championship team. I think that would be best for him, he'd get a consistent run too. If he goes to an upper-mid team, they're gonna play him RB, he's gonna be inconsistent there because he shouldn't be playing there and eventually end up being a rotation/utility player like he has been at Arsenal and everywhere else. Just go to a **** team and be their star. Simple. I think if there's a "good" team he should consider, it's Palace. I think they could use his pace in midfield and I think he'd have good combos with some of their better players.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think those days are long gone to be honest. He should be looking for a way out ASAP. If I were him, I'd continue looking to step down a level. Could be good in one of lower teams' midfield or even a Championship team. I think that would be best for him, he'd get a consistent run too. If he goes to an upper-mid team, they're gonna play him RB, he's gonna be inconsistent there because he shouldn't be playing there and eventually end up being a rotation/utility player like he has been at Arsenal and everywhere else. Just go to a **** team and be their star. Simple. I think if there's a "good" team he should consider, it's Palace. I think they could use his pace in midfield and I think he'd have good combos with some of their better players.
I like the Palace connection. If we want Olise, he could be a swap plus option.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I don't like that he's had right back forced on him by coaching and fans, it's nonsense.

Equally though, he has to accept the step down if he wants to stop the typecasting and is serious about midfield. Which I thought he did with West Brom tbh, but he has to think about championship maybe.
So international caps at right back or championship in central midfield. Might not be a starter at right back in top sides but a utility role that is closer to the highest level with a higher salary to boot also. I guess if he wants to back himself in CM at lower levels, all power to him but a big gamble.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So international caps at right back or championship in central midfield. Might not be a starter at right back in top sides but a utility role that is closer to the highest level with a higher salary to boot also. I guess if he wants to back himself in CM at lower levels, all power to him but a big gamble.

Different things make different people tick man, he's only human.

Rightback for England is a wrap anyways Trent and James have that locked for the forseeable. I feel like Mutable, I don't really get this fascination of forcing him in a role he doesn't want to play just sounds like "shut up and get your head down" stuff we see in football fandom.

I remember years ago when Arsenal fans were being Arsenal fans for giving him stick for a rough period at rb and he had to come out and say it's not his position. I can't say I blame him, in his mind he could associate all of his worst games with that position, we don't know.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He was finished as soon as he turned up like this, hardly a good endorsement of character.
arsenal-player%2B%25281%2529.jpg

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I have a feeling that Troopz is the reason we turned down £15mil for AMN.

To explain: Back in 2020 in that summer after we won the fa cup that £15mil bid came in from Wolves. Troopz was frequently saying “don’t sell AMN” on his stream that day. The very next day Troopz met Edu, was pictured. Wouldn’t surprise me if he begged Edu not to sell AMN. Some days later we hear the bid gets rejected.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Interesting comments from Ralph

I think he's a very good player on the ball but he has to learn that our game starts when the ball is not with us. I think this is something he had never needed to do in the clubs he was playing in.

But meanwhile it's modern football, this is a very crucial part, you can see this is still something he has to learn, therefore we are investing our time to make him better.

He's not the loud speaker, if you want, he takes responsibility on the pitch when he has the ball, definitely, he wants to show his qualities there.

But I think to have a big impact in the future in football he has to add a few parts to his game he hasn't had so far and we will help him doing this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't seem to me he taking football seriously that's why i question the decision extending his contract one year we'll eventually lose him for free and might end up at championship with the way he going nobody buying player that refusing to evolve himself and don't want to play in other positions

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The moment mourinho stopped play him last season with Roma i knew this guy just don't take seriously. Mourinho not someone who leave guy out for long if they work hard

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

A midfielder who isn't good without the ball? Wowzy. Even with the ball he sometimes lacks concentration.
Yeah he has regressed. As a natural winger who has played midfield and wingback, you would assume concentration wouldn't be an issue.

He has such great raw attributes that allow him to win most of his duels, it's a shame to see how he hasn't found a footing at a club and position.

Top Bottom