• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So vocal after the match, yet didn't watch it. Brilliant :lol:
As I stated, I haven't commented on individual performances. What part of that do you not understand? I've just posted. What, should there be a sabbatical period of non-posting if someone doesn't watch the game? How long do you suggest? I'm posting now and there hasn't even been a game today... Why you being a knob? :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Same Reason why you shouldn't make comments speaking for others, just for yourself. You really are pushing it lately with 'everybody should know by now..' 'everyone sees' this and that.

It's you and your opinions, speak them out, not for others, or calling others to have same opinion as you
Same reason what? o_O

OSBK

Established Member
Better than-

Cech/ospina/Chambers/holding/neny/iwobi/welbeck/jenks/jeff/campbell/asano/lucas/akpom.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Great performance. Stepped up and showed his quality in midfield.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Competent cameo in midfield. So much better when he uses his pace and physicality, and while he had the odd hairy moment he took much better care with the ball in possession. Complemented the others well, and grew in stature as the game wore on.

A much better audition for CM than the Ostersunds game.

MustOezil

He's got a lot of skill and talent but little experience. I hope whoever takes over Arsenal will give this lad the play time he needs to progress.

nick gould

Didn’t seem out of place at all. I would love to see more tenacity from him. A bit of an Alex song or Lauren frown along with the Coquelin tenacity wouldn’t do him any harm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom