• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Be smart with your positioning and create space for your teammate. Play like busquets, xavi or iniesta.
Iniesta? The same Iniesta who went forward so much in his career that Spain played him on the wing? That Iniesta?

People don't seem to realise how much Xavi and Iniesta went forward. Only Busquets truly stayed back

TheArsenalis

Iniesta? The same Iniesta who went forward so much in his career that Spain played him on the wing? That Iniesta?

People don't seem to realise how much Xavi and Iniesta went forward. Only Busquets truly stayed back
True story. Iniests, cazorla silzs are all forwards. And love being up in the mix. And talk about having a player to compensate for this they has busquets. They also depended on high press.

It makes sense, but someone thought this idea was ridiculous. Lol

TheArsenalis

Sell Ramsey to West Ham. And play AMN in other positions.
Why? Ramsey is a fully developed player AMN isnt yet. This act weakens the team if it isnt force.

Cant be letting go of experience player because of some half ripe.

AMN needs to take his spot by proving himself. A pre-season friendly does not do this.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Why? Ramsey is a fully developed player AMN isnt yet. This act weakens the team if it isnt force.

AMN needs to take his spot by proving himself. A pre-season friendly does not do this.
It's a joke that he thinks we should Ramsey to play AMN.

That said, like I said previously, AMN is a box to box player, not an Elneny/Xhaka type player. His competition will be Ramsey.

He could potentially replace Ramsey when he gets older.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

No one has ever said that.

I said sell ramsey, not because of anyone, but because he is a **** player.
Replace ramsey with a technical midfielder, or a destroyer.

And play AMN in OTHER position.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheArsenalis

No one has ever said that.

I said sell ramsey, not because of anyone, but because he is a **** player.
Replace ramsey with a technical midfielder, or a destroyer.

And play AMN in OTHER position.
You take the one irrelevant point out of my post to use to say no one says that. I suppose you are talking about the pre-season game doesnt prove anything.

My post wasnt about that. To sell ramsey without force weakens us and is damn near stupid to do if we dont have to.

Play AMN is what other position? We already have gk. Cb. Rb. Lb striker covered you have to be talking about midfield. Where else would you play a midfielder? Ramsey score goals and make assist. Why is he ****? The guy literally has been our most productive midfielder and you want us to sell him?

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
You take the one irrelevant point out of my post to use to say no one says that. I suppose you are talking about the pre-season game doesnt prove anything.

My post wasnt about that. To sell ramsey without force weakens us and is damn near stupid to do if we dont have to.

Play AMN is what other position? We already have gk. Cb. Rb. Lb striker covered you have to be talking about midfield. Where else would you play a midfielder? Ramsey score goals and make assist. Why is he ****? The guy literally has been our most productive midfielder and you want us to sell him?
If you like to bomb forward, be a striker/winger/wing back, CM is not for you.

You are just leaving your midfield exposed. You do not care about defending, keeping possession or to provide good support to our attackers.

If you have world class skills, that you guarantee you won’t lose the ball when boming forward, then fine. But ramsey is not ronaldinho is he?

I don’t mind having a box to box player, but that player must be a defensive first minded box to box.

I just don’t see ramsey having the skills/techniques/pace to play in other position. AMN is different. He has better skills, touch, techniques and pace. He could have played in other position.

Last edited by a moderator:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

You are just leaving your midfield exposed. You do not care about defending, keeping possession or to provide good support to our attackers.

If you have world class skills, that you guarantee you won’t lose the ball when boming forward, then fine. But ramsey is not ronaldinho is he?

I don’t mind having a box to box player, but that player must be a defensive first minded box to box.

I just don’t see ramsey having the skills/techniques/pace to play in other position. AMN is different. He has better skills, touch, techniques and pace. He could have played in other position.

Stop talking about skills. Every ****ing thread you keep mentioning skills.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
It's not Ramsey bombing forward that annoys me, especially since a good manager will have control over that.

The only really annoying thing he does is those stupid flicks in dangerous areas. Again, once Emery gets control, there's no reason why Ramsey can't be a world class player.

Obviously, the same caveats on having a brain (OF which we've really seen no evidence so far) as on Mustafi and Xhaka apply, but Ramsey has shown that he can be restrained before.

TheArsenalis

Yeah lampard and gerard were subline messi's

scytheavatar

Established Member
Ramsey score goals and make assist. Why is he ****? The guy literally has been our most productive midfielder and you want us to sell him?

Yeah problem is he's a midfielder, not a winger or striker. We already have the players to score goals and make assists, what we need are midfielders who can control the game. Which Ramsey can't. What's the use of scoring goals when you concede them due to a midfield that can't cut off counter attacks? Given a choice between Ramsey and someone like Rakitić who can be trusted to do donkey work how many big clubs do you think will rather have Ramsey?

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Yeah problem is he's a midfielder, not a winger or striker. We already have the players to score goals and make assists, what we need are midfielders who can control the game. Which Ramsey can't. What's the use of scoring goals when you concede them due to a midfield that can't cut off counter attacks? Given a choice between Ramsey and someone like Rakitić who can be trusted to do donkey work how many big clubs do you think will rather have Ramsey?
Spot on

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thought it was pretty clear now that Wenger instructed or at least allowed Ramsey to bomb forward recklessly. Not sure why it's being used as a stick to beat Ramsey with.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Thought it was pretty clear now that Wenger instructed or at least allowed Ramsey to bomb forward recklessly. Not sure why it's being used as a stick to beat Ramsey with.

A disciplined ramsey?
You would then take away his only contribution, the only thing that he is good at.

TheArsenalis

that is not the conversation we having. its about the talk of selling an already established midfielder entering his prime.
if ramsey wasnt told to get forward then he would he? when koscienly went marauding forward you think he does that on his own free will? ramsey got forward because that's the dynamic wenger allows are he would be dropped! pronto, ramsey play box to box, and he maybe better at one end than the other.
nobody in our entire midfield has his energy, and if the coach tells him to use it for pressing and harassing then that is what you will see.

sell ramsey if he refuse to sign but dont sell him because he score goals. thats the dumbest thing you can do loool. this forum sometimes

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
that is not the conversation we having. its about the talk of selling an already established midfielder entering his prime.
if ramsey wasnt told to get forward then he would he? when koscienly went marauding forward you think he does that on his own free will? ramsey got forward because that's the dynamic wenger allows are he would be dropped! pronto, ramsey play box to box, and he maybe better at one end than the other.
nobody in our entire midfield has his energy, and if the coach tells him to use it for pressing and harassing then that is what you will see.

sell ramsey if he refuse to sign but dont sell him because he score goals. thats the dumbest thing you can do loool. this forum sometimes
Scoring goals?

What if Mustafi run into the opponent box in every single minute of the game trying to score goals.
If he scored 20 goals in a season, but make no contribution in defending, and we conceded over 100 goals as a team, do you still think he is a ****ing hero?

If you are a midfielder, play like a midfielder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom