• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Lampard and Gerrard were both overrated and ****. No one outside England would agree that they were world class players.
“It was a disgrace he didn’t win European Footballer of the Year after Istanbul in 2005 and, for me, he will be regarded as one of the greatest midfielders of all time when he finishes.”
Thierry Henry

“What I have always liked of Steven is that on the pitch he was very quiet, but was capable of inspiring all his teammates with great strength, not so much with words. The real example – and that is what I’ve learned from players like Steven and Franco Baresi – is to do rather than talk.

"And he was indeed one who did a lot and since he also had great talent, he was easy to follow. His story is one of those stories to be told, one of those fairytales, to be narrated to your children and grandchildren.”
Paolo Maldini

“There was a point when Gerrard was the best midfield player in the world. It is unusual to get complete midfield players who can do everything, but that is what he was.”
Zidane

“In my opinion he’s in the top three midfielders in the world, maybe the best right now. I heard what Alex Ferguson said about him being better than me. He’s probably right. Gerrard is England’s best player and he single-handedly got Liverpool into the Champions League.

"He is the complete player. He can score, he has a great final ball, he can tackle and he drives his team forward. He is a winner on the pitch, which is why I really admire him.”
Patrick Vieira

Song Billong

Like it or not Ramsey is great at making runs from midfield, where he's hard to track. But he's got to find a balance so he doesn't leave Xhaka and the defence exposed. Hopefully Emery can sort this out.

TheArsenalis

Scoring goals?

What if Mustafi run into the opponent box in every single minute of the game trying to score goals.
If he scored 20 goals in a season, but make no contribution in defending, and we conceded over 100 goals as a team, do you still think he is a ****ing hero?

If you are a midfielder, play like a midfielder.
bra try to make sense please, defender dynamics, is to defend. a midfielder prime job is link attack and defence, meaning they would defend and attack. some have are more inclined either way. and strikers score goal

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Like it or not Ramsey is great at making runs from midfield, where he's hard to track. But he's got to find a balance so he doesn't leave Xhaka and the defence exposed. Hopefully Emery can sort this out.
By selling him

We’ve had some very good transfers.
Getting rid of Walcott, chamberlain and Wilshere.

Sell ramsey too, replace him with someone technical like Cazorla, or defensively powerful like Kante (to help winning possession so, our technical players can focus more on attack), or a great passer like Pirlo (that provide creative passes to our technical players), by then we can build a super technical team that dominates the PL like Man City.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheArsenalis

Lampard and Gerrard were both overrated and ****. No one outside England would agree that they were world class players.
you are off either of your rocker or on some rocks. gerard and lampard are respected world wide. and are both legends of the english and european game.

over rated or not doesnt matter. you cannot say they flopped over their careers. i ddnt say they were world class either so your mind must be thinking that they are and your'e in denial with your self.

stick to the topic please lool

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Some of the new users on here and their points and argumentations..
tenor.gif

scytheavatar

Established Member
that is not the conversation we having. its about the talk of selling an already established midfielder entering his prime.
if ramsey wasnt told to get forward then he would he? when koscienly went marauding forward you think he does that on his own free will? ramsey got forward because that's the dynamic wenger allows are he would be dropped! pronto, ramsey play box to box, and he maybe better at one end than the other.
nobody in our entire midfield has his energy, and if the coach tells him to use it for pressing and harassing then that is what you will see.

sell ramsey if he refuse to sign but dont sell him because he score goals. thats the dumbest thing you can do loool. this forum sometimes

Problem is Ramsey is "an already established midfielder" for our worst midfield in 2 decades..... has he played to a level that makes him irreplaceable? I don't think he has.

TheArsenalis

Problem is Ramsey is "an already established midfielder" for our worst midfield in 2 decades..... has he played to a level that makes him irreplaceable? I don't think he has.
We have lost players miles in class above Ramsey. And we still here no is irreplaceable. And the conversation isnt even close to that notion.
The team is not bad because ramsey is in. Its bad because its not put together properly. Why on earth would you want to sell a player whose goal won us 2 trophies?

We just signed CB who is NOT better than what we have already. He is the 6th CB here. He is here make up the numbers and provide experience.
Ramsey has experience at 27 and already proved he can be extremely useful and potent even if its making up the numbers.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

Playing a straight 3men midfield solves most of our issues

TheArsenalis

except having to play our best and most expensive player out of position on the wing
to be honest, Özil played most of his career like this even when formation says he centre on paper he finds himself out wide, bothsides. its not alien to him he needs to find space

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
By selling him

We’ve had some very good transfers.
Getting rid of Walcott, chamberlain and Wilshere.

Sell ramsey too, replace him with someone technical like Cazorla, or defensively powerful like Kante (to help winning possession so, our technical players can focus more on attack), or a great passer like Pirlo (that provide creative passes to our technical players), by then we can build a super technical team that dominates the PL like Man City
Love how you list these ' like' replacements. WHo is actually available and willing to move that we can afford that is 'like Pirlo, Kante or Cazorla'
Easy to make these demands. How easy is it to satisfy them?

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Love how you list these ' like' replacements. WHo is actually available and willing to move that we can afford that is 'like Pirlo, Kante or Cazorla'
Easy to make these demands. How easy is it to satisfy them?
It’s the style of play I’m talking about, not the quality.

TheArsenalis

Still, go on, answer the question..
WHo is actually available and willing to move that we can afford that is 'like Pirlo, Kante or Cazorla'
Also, if we just willy nilly sign people because their styles are similar, we're in for hell. My brother plays a lot like Özil. Trust me though, he is no Özil.
marco marin was no messi

Latest posts

Top Bottom