• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just found out that he's the cousin of one of my good mates and is from ends.

Just like Iwobi that's now two Arsenal players who I'm one degree of separation away from knowing. Desperately close to that free season ticket. :(

By the way I see no reason why he shouldn't play this season, I tend to make calls pretty early on with young players (like Iwobi) and he's definitely not your average talent. Stick him in there and see what happens.

So close yet so far away ,Alex more likely to be more accomodating than Maitland I think .

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Needs to start vs Hull to see what we have.

The midfield is a mess with no clear partnerships even with Xhaka & Elneny back.

Could play with any of Coq, Ox, Xhaka, Ramsey, Elneney.

nick gould

Wenger bottled it. This boy should have started. He was so comfortable on the ball. I hope he continues to get some minutes in the premier league as well.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We dont have a better player for the deeper midfield role. Sharp short passes, always alert defensively & covers ground quickly. Sure he will get a chance after our next defeat.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He should have started. Looked far more comfortable than our other midfielders even with the limited minutes. Extremely disappointed with the decision not to start him. Much better positioning from him too, both when we had the ball and when we didn't. Shepherds well rather than diving in.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

While Iwobi has a break I don't see why AMM can't play as the midfielder on the wing that Wenger likes.

OSBK

Established Member
Would give him a shot.

Again great positioning against sutton, monreal vanished and who jumps in his position to cover ANM!

He is doing the basics well, something that are first team struggle to do.

Jm89

Same as iwobi, he's not what we need as a club another player who's a one trick pony, he can pass and that's just about it. He's not capable of bossing a midfield, he will crumble like the others when we come up against a stronger better team!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yes he did. Loved his composure. I dont expect him to start any game this season, or even have bigger impact from the bench, but his time is coming.
Very excited about it
I was really impressed with his positioning overall and he way he used his pace and dribbling. It is like he has been watching the likes of Verratti and Weigl and molding his game towards that style.

I agree sadly - he wont figure much this season but he should. He is PL ready IMO.

Top Bottom