• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can't help himself. I'm sure Hector's shagged his missus or something :lol:

The boy was good tonight, real good. Had his 2 best games in that RB/RWB position back-to-back. Defensively he was superb, and crucially, he was switched on for the whole game. His spacing and positioning was excellent and it's the best it's been since his move to the full-back position. His passing out from that position was excellent and he did much better about getting into attacking areas off the ball. On it, he was as secure as ever. He might yet prove me wrong about becoming a right back, especially if he continues to build on these games.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I said earlier in the season he needs to accept he won't be a winger at Arsenal or any top club and really try and be a really good right back

It will take him a while to learn but no reason he can't be

HBL

Established Member
Great performance, hopefully he keeps this consistency. The ability has never been the issue, the talent is clear to see but he needs to show it more often. Maybe this is the start of that, don't think he'll ever me a midfielder at a top club but don't see why he couldn't develop into a decent rb/rwb with experience.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Some good games. Never really seen what his good qualities were before. Hope he can continue from here and grow. Lots to prove still but he is doing well at the moment!

nick gould

He is playing with fire in his belly now. Passionate stuff. I have always felt that he too casually but of late he has changed. If he can continue along those lines he will make a good defender. He has the right attributes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A good improvement hope emery keep starting him until end the season I know that's not his best position but we got no choice

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tonight's performance was nail in the coffin for Bellerin's Arsenal career, just a different class.
I know you not bellerin fan but

th

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What a man, what a game. Loved the goal. Almost everyone in the box had switched off there except the assist maker PEA and the goal scorer AMN. Wonderful stuff. Thought he was strong and put in some really important tackles too!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Can't help himself. I'm sure Hector's shagged his missus or something :lol:

The boy was good tonight, real good. Had his 2 best games in that RB/RWB position back-to-back. Defensively he was superb, and crucially, he was switched on for the whole game. His spacing and positioning was excellent and it's the best it's been since his move to the full-back position. His passing out from that position was excellent and he did much better about getting into attacking areas off the ball. On it, he was as secure as ever. He might yet prove me wrong about becoming a right back, especially if he continues to build on these games.

I judge a player on their performances not their social media postings unlike some.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I know you not bellerin fan but

th

Its simple really, who woukd you rather have?

Player A - in long term bad form for many seasons since his promising two break out seasons. That the opposition targert down his flank as they know he is our weak link due to the space he leaves behind him and his lack of defensive awareness. However a portion of fans rate him because he used to be very fast before he lost his pace by letting himself getting physically out of shape (which is very unprofessional for professional athelete to do) and he posts a lot on social media. This player has a lon term injury now. This player is on about 100k.

Player B- Having a break out season displaying far superior form than player A did in his best and first 2 seasons. Player B is on about a quarter of the money that player A is.

Player C - Life long Arsenal fan who comes from a family of Arsenal fans. Was deemed not to be PL qaulity for many seasons, however under Emery in the limited chances he has been given player C has impressed and displayed better standard of performances than Player A has done in many seasons. Player C is on a 10th of the money player A is.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I like seeing him do well at RB/RWB, but it kills me a little bit because I've seen him do some things in the middle of the pitch that gave me hope of him becoming something there. I'm sure he sees himself as a midfielder too, but he wont complain if he nails down the RB slot and makes a good career out of it at Arsenal. Still a long way to go, with twists and turns and probably more opportunities to come in midfield. He's doing all he can do right now.

Beast Incarnate

He had an absolute shocker the first half against Utd. I remember he won a tackle and took it past a player just before half-time. It seemed to revitalise him as he's been in top form ever since.

OSBK

Established Member
Really like him. I think bellerin will always be the better rb but what a player to have as backip for rb/lb/cm

LG10

I like seeing him do well at RB/RWB, but it kills me a little bit because I've seen him do some things in the middle of the pitch that gave me hope of him becoming something there. I'm sure he sees himself as a midfielder too, but he wont complain if he nails down the RB slot and makes a good career out of it at Arsenal. Still a long way to go, with twists and turns and probably more opportunities to come in midfield. He's doing all he can do right now.
Still think about his performance at old Trafford last year. Bossed it against pogba and matic for most of the game. Don't see emery giving him games in midfield unfortunately but he can be an elite rb if he wants to.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Still think about his performance at old Trafford last year. Bossed it against pogba and matic for most of the game. Don't see emery giving him games in midfield unfortunately but he can be an elite rb if he wants to.
Emery was at some press conference a while back, rattling off a list of positions he considers AMN capable in. Not one of those positions he mentioned was central midfield. We're not gonna see him there while Emery's in charge I feel, which is a shame.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Its simple really, who woukd you rather have?

Player A - in long term bad form for many seasons since his promising two break out seasons. That the opposition targert down his flank as they know he is our weak link due to the space he leaves behind him and his lack of defensive awareness. However a portion of fans rate him because he used to be very fast before he lost his pace by letting himself getting physically out of shape (which is very unprofessional for professional athelete to do) and he posts a lot on social media. This player has a lon term injury now. This player is on about 100k.

Player B- Having a break out season displaying far superior form than player A did in his best and first 2 seasons. Player B is on about a quarter of the money that player A is.

Player C - Life long Arsenal fan who comes from a family of Arsenal fans. Was deemed not to be PL qaulity for many seasons, however under Emery in the limited chances he has been given player C has impressed and displayed better standard of performances than Player A has done in many seasons. Player C is on a 10th of the money player A is.

Jeeves, did you make an A and B case of it.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Don't get the reactions on here, don't think he's been playing well at all. Offers next to nothing in possession, let alone attacking areas, and only gets by because of his engine and rounded skill set that gets him maybe one good tackle per game in defensive areas. Will never be a RB or RWB. Should we praise him for the effort? That I can understand, but it is ridiculous that the first team of Arsenal FC only has one competent RB.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom