• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This guy is clearly not the right person on the wing. He has openly told many times that he wants to play in the midfield. Still, we keep playing him in the wrong position. No point in blaming him for that. If we can't see him play in the position he wants, then sell him. Ffs, don't put players in the wrong position.

Still not an excuse for this ffs :lol:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Arsenal: "Hey Ainsley, we want to give you the best career out there where you will just play football and earn a lot of money you don't deserve."
AMN: "Thanks, but I just don't feel like it today..."

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We couldn't attack from right flank thanks to tgis stupid guy! Hope I never see him again play with Arsenal shirt. Jenkinson is far better than this overconfident idiot.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
This guy is clearly not the right person on the wing. He has openly told many times that he wants to play in the midfield. Still, we keep playing him in the wrong position. No point in blaming him for that. If we can't see him play in the position he wants, then sell him. Ffs, don't put players in the wrong position.

Man he cannot even control and pass the ball probably. His decision making is horrible. Yet you want to put him as a CM! This boy is a joke.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He’s just far too casual when you really shouldn’t be. Too many half-arsed challenges and lazy legs.

He has obvious ability but just can’t string together consecutive decent performances. It’s entirely psychological if you ask me. He needs to demand more from himself every game.

We need him to do a job at RB/RWB each game till the end of the season. Not every 3 games or so- that’d be useless.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know it's his not position but at least play some good passes or be better in position today was all poor

Check

Feel a bit sorry for him, but I would sell him in the summer to raise funds. Won't be a player that Emery usues in midfield, and as a full back he is just not good enough. Sad to see a youth talent go, but we can use the funds that will be raised to buy a proper RB like Aarons.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He’s just far too casual when you really shouldn’t be. Too many half-arsed challenges and lazy legs.

He has obvious ability but just can’t string together consecutive decent performances. It’s entirely psychological if you ask me. He needs to demand more from himself every game.

We need him to do a job at RB/RWB each game till the end of the season. Not every 3 games or so- that’d be useless.
Too showboat-y. Always tries to beat a man instead of releasing the ball quicker. Had some good crossing opportunities in the 1st half that he wasted by taking an extra touch.

neimad

It annoys me how casual he is. I could see Emery losing it on the wing at one stage due to Maitland just jogging around. He was so poor today and you'd think he'd snap out of it but he didn't. I've no problem with players having an off day. It happens but I hate to see players not working hard. I get the being played out of position thing will mean he's never at his best there but still today showed he just can't be trusted there. We really need to upgrade on this position in the summer. Someone to really challenge Bellerin for it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This was worse than the West Ham game a while back. You would think he would relish going head to head with a physical team after his last few performances. Today he looked like very overawed. Can't want to be a top player when you shirk in games like this. Pattern up, man.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’s too casual to be playing anywhere near the defensive third of the pitch. The trouble is I don’t see where else he could play. Not good enough to be a wide player in a back 4 and Emery clearly doesn’t fancy him in midfield. There’s nowhere for him really.

Top Bottom