Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevius, Jan 28, 2017.

1. ksarp

ksarp Well-Known Member

He dazzles with the occasional good game but his mindset has been suspect since day one..typical of our Wenger era academy products.

2. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

Still not an excuse for this ffs :lol:

RacingPhoton likes this.
  3. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

Arsenal: "Hey Ainsley, we want to give you the best career out there where you will just play football and earn a lot of money you don't deserve."
    AMN: "Thanks, but I just don't feel like it today..."

4. BenTal

BenTal Active Member

We couldn't attack from right flank thanks to tgis stupid guy! Hope I never see him again play with Arsenal shirt. Jenkinson is far better than this overconfident idiot.

5. BenTal

BenTal Active Member

Man he cannot even control and pass the ball probably. His decision making is horrible. Yet you want to put him as a CM! This boy is a joke.

6. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Made a shocking error, then gave him a second bite at the cherry :lol:
    God he was bad today

7. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

He’s just far too casual when you really shouldn’t be. Too many half-arsed challenges and lazy legs.

He has obvious ability but just can’t string together consecutive decent performances. It’s entirely psychological if you ask me. He needs to demand more from himself every game.

We need him to do a job at RB/RWB each game till the end of the season. Not every 3 games or so- that’d be useless.

8. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I know it's his not position but at least play some good passes or be better in position today was all poor

Beksl likes this.
  9. Check

Check Active Member

Feel a bit sorry for him, but I would sell him in the summer to raise funds. Won't be a player that Emery usues in midfield, and as a full back he is just not good enough. Sad to see a youth talent go, but we can use the funds that will be raised to buy a proper RB like Aarons.

10. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Too showboat-y. Always tries to beat a man instead of releasing the ball quicker. Had some good crossing opportunities in the 1st half that he wasted by taking an extra touch.

11. neimad

neimad Well-Known Member

It annoys me how casual he is. I could see Emery losing it on the wing at one stage due to Maitland just jogging around. He was so poor today and you'd think he'd snap out of it but he didn't. I've no problem with players having an off day. It happens but I hate to see players not working hard. I get the being played out of position thing will mean he's never at his best there but still today showed he just can't be trusted there. We really need to upgrade on this position in the summer. Someone to really challenge Bellerin for it.

12. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

Seriously. Still fuming over this. Absolute shocker of a performance, sweet jesus.

13. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

This was worse than the West Ham game a while back. You would think he would relish going head to head with a physical team after his last few performances. Today he looked like very overawed. Can't want to be a top player when you shirk in games like this. Pattern up, man.

14. field442

field442 Abandoned Emery because of Lacazette

He’s too casual to be playing anywhere near the defensive third of the pitch. The trouble is I don’t see where else he could play. Not good enough to be a wide player in a back 4 and Emery clearly doesn’t fancy him in midfield. There’s nowhere for him really.

15. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Just like Chambers if we get good offer we sell

16. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

21 & on a long deal I would love to see him get a full season out on loan.

17. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

Still no excuse for constantly losing the ball with his nonchalant attitude.

tap-in likes this.
  18. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Somewhere he actually plays in CM. I'd like that to be honest. Somewhere he has to learn to fight for 90 twice a week. Don't want to regret backing him if he won't put in the elbow grease.

krengon and Garrincha like this.
  19. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Potential nice options available if Bielsa or Farke can clinch promotion.

krengon and MutableEarth like this.
  20. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

Does he want to make it here or not ffs.