Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevius, Jan 28, 2017.

1. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Dont know. He has to know there's major competition coming up behind him too. He will get usurped if he cannot build consistency. His base level of performance has to be higher than this. Bad days happen but can't oscillate from good game to shocker so easily.

2. tap-in

tap-in :-)

I'm back to selling him in the summer. He was awful, that horrendous header back to Leno and then he still manged to give it to them again, all in 5 seconds. We had some bad players today but he was the worst, I don't think he managed anything right. And that throw in to give them a corner, I've never seen that before!

Tourbillion and neimad like this.
  3. tap-in

I just mentioned that throw in, glad someone posted a clip, I thought maybe it didn't really happen as I remember but it did. Never seen anything like it, just awful in every way today.

4. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

He's a Premier League player, but I'm not sure he's ever going to be Arsenal starting quality. I'd sell him and buy a quality defensive option. We've got plenty of young options in midfield.

5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Serial Nonce

Oh you’re back to now selling him are you?

6. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

He's just inconsistent at this stage. Too early to write him off imo.

NieThePiet, krackpot and MutableEarth like this.
  7. neimad

neimad Well-Known Member

What's been his best game for us? You see flashes of talent but christ he's frustrating. He's probably on twitter now apologising for his performance. I wanna give him a chance but its tough when you see how he acts.

krengon likes this.
  8. rich 1990

rich 1990 Wants To Eat Trilly's Shoes

:lol: People still persisting with the cm crap. Have a word. He,d be a liability.

skience3 likes this.
  9. tap-in

I've been all for selling him for sometime but a couple of fairly good performances at RB changed my mind. I thought maybe as a back up to Bellerin we should keep him, and he's young. After today I am reminded why I always said he wont make it here.

10. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

Give him Elneny's place as a rotational player in his natural position and sign a quality CM to replace Ramsey.

11. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Wasn't that the first line of the comment?

12. Kobi

Kobi I Know Who You Are

Infuriating , a young player with a real chance to make a statement at a huge club and plays like a 38 year old who's won everything in the game and knows his knees are shot and he's retiring at the end of the season.
    Loan him to someone in League 2 next season, see how long they put up with it, he can take his Mum with him.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  13. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Goes from one of his worst games to one of his best.

Pleased for the lad as always but Ains - keep it consistent, mate! You're killing me :lol:

14. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

Do you now think we should keep him?

krackpot and PoleInGoal like this.
  15. say yes

say yes To VAR

Torreira was also excellent but I’d make this guy my motm tonight.

Bellerin’s injury could have ruined our season but AMN has really stepped up when we needed somebody.

16. rich 1990

rich 1990 Wants To Eat Trilly's Shoes

Better but let's not go nuts.

17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Serial Nonce

Would love to see you choke on some nuts.

18. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

Between them two and Ramsey for me.

He looks to really have taken to this position. Loved his passion and commitment. He seems to get a kick out of it when he knows he's the better player and he so often is in this position.

No complacency tonight and very good going forward and backward. Our best defender tonight definitely.

19. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Much better today after Everton game

20. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright

Kinky.

American_Gooner likes this.