• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

D5aXnboWsAEiOV8.jpg:large

Calling someone else stupid and then say we will lose the competition when we can't win it or lose it at this stage in the season. :rolleyes:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Jenko got a red card everyone would be messaging "aw hard luck Jenks proper gooner!".

Besides that I thought both yellow cards were a tad harsh, the first one especially was soft. A warning would have sufficed. The 2nd one he slipped and wanted to recover, I mean he didn't even make contact with the player. I'm sure he'll bounce back.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Jenko got a red card everyone would be messaging "aw hard luck Jenks proper gooner!".

Besides that I thought both yellow cards were a tad harsh, the first one especially was soft. A warning would have sufficed. The 2nd one he slipped and wanted to recover, I mean he didn't even make contact with the player. I'm sure he'll bounce back.

Remember when our fans gave Eboue so much grief he went off the pitch crying? If it was Jenkinson it would've been "Great lad. Look at his bedroom wallpaper. One of us".

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I am sorry but this guy is :lol:
Sokratis should have slapped him in the face right after that mental dribbling in the first minutes.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Yeah, maybe if Sokratis had slapped him it would have taken the attention away from his own **** performance tonight. Shame he is not into playing 4D chess like you.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
AMN has been weird at RWB. He's been quite solid but also quite dodgy at the same time. His inexperience in the position definitely shows

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Can't believe this guy is only 21 years old, the future of Arsenal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Odd game - he was good and bad today. Thought he was quite impressive going forward in this game, but defensively he was really off - especially positionally, he caught a case of the Kolasinac disease today. Mixed game.

That f*cking header :lol:. I nearly dropkicked my laptop.

Gunner-Union

He has good games swiftly followed by a poor game then a good game but I guess that’s what happens with youngsters though his pace back there is useful

Latest posts

Top Bottom