• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ajax confirm Trabelsi is a Gooner

goonerlove

I think AW is trying to put some pressure on HT by making the disagreement public... he is making it sound as if the deal won't go through which hopefully will make HT nervous and get with the program. I think he can help us and I would be disappointed if he doesn't join the team...

Goonerlove

johe

Senght said:
The deal, with any luck will still go through, if that irritating Trableski agrees with the terms!

Trableski :lol: sorry, but I had a good laugh there. Is this the new Vyatcheslav Trableski from Ukraine? Nah, j/k.

I'm sure he'll sign soon.

Adam

Established Member
goonerlove said:
I think AW is trying to put some pressure on HT by making the disagreement public... he is making it sound as if the deal won't go through which hopefully will make HT nervous and get with the program. I think he can help us and I would be disappointed if he doesn't join the team...

Goonerlove

Could be possible.

I also think Wenger is more annoyed with Trabelsi's lack of desire to play for the club. I think he hoped Hatem would snap his arm off at any offer, but now he realised that the 3 years he has offered is not really fair on Trabelsi. 4 years straight should be given, and if not - we are at a loss.

arsenal4life

goonerlove said:

Goonerlove

i think this is the point

Wenger has never said anything aout his deals
or about the progress of negotiation

he always say when it's done i'll announce it
that it no more no less

Arjan

arsenal4life said:
goonerlove said:

Goonerlove

i think this is the point

Wenger has never said anything aout his deals
or about the progress of negotiation

he always say when it's done i'll announce it
that it no more no less

But I don't think it is going to work.
Trabelsi has an Agent, he took ajax to court over hatems contract. Actually, all the trouble started as soon as Trabelsi took this new agent.
Do you really think that hatems agent is worried about this?
He has got Newcastle as well. Why take the difficult road that is called Arsenal if he can take the easy way being Newcastle?

patrick42uk

Established Member
the new stadium is probably imposing a restriction on the sort of contracts tha can be handed out. if that is the case, its trabelsi that has to budge and not arsenal. it will be a test of just how much he wants to play for us.

imbak

If he's not signing, then make either Clichy or Cole right footed. Problem solved. We now have a good right back who can defend and attack aswell :wink:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Maybe Wenger sees Hoyte as a centre-back. That could the explanation as to why Wenger has been trailing so many right-backs.

JazzG

Established Member
Don't think anyone has posted this link yet but Wenger believes there is still a chance

Suprised he has come out and said this, probably because Ajax confirmed it, even more suprised Arsenal.com has this :shock: I would expect these snags to be sorted out within a few days, can't be too major can it? Like Patrick said we will see how much he wants to play for us....

Sol man

If the problem was financial then I doubt Newcastle could do better than us. THey have given Kluivert a large contract and this could mean they are unable to stretch their wage structure.

beanz

imbak said:
If he's not signing, then make either Clichy or Cole right footed. Problem solved. We now have a good right back who can defend and attack aswell :wink:
Brilliant idea, and if they put their kit on back to front It's problem solved :roll:

Adam

Established Member
If the signing goes through i will jump in the air. Wenger has more or less said we will get him eventually. He wouldn't mention the disagreements if he didn't think it was possible Trabelsi would budge...

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
I still think the deal will be pushed through, he is an absolute quality player that will add alot to the team, and I think Wenger knows it.
Other clubs will definitely come knocking if negotiations break down eg. Juventus, so I hope things can be cleared up quickly.

KingReyes

Established Member
The deal hasn't collapsed yet, there are just a few problems to solve with personal terms. Hopefully those can be settled.

calvinngai88

Wenger has already prepared for the worst scenario, that's why he's given a trial to Fathy (the correcy name, found in skysports.com, not Fahty or Fahti ;D ).

Latest posts

Top Bottom