• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alan Dzagoev

MDGoonah41

Established Member
i like what ive seen, but its dangerous judging a player on a tournament. remember when arshavin looked like the best player in the world at euro 2008? yea...

as for what arshavin says about arsenal? if that puts him off, then i dont think we want him here anyway. arshavin was given a boatload of chances and rarely delivered the goods

RUS arsenal

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
i like what ive seen, but its dangerous judging a player on a tournament. remember when arshavin looked like the best player in the world at euro 2008? yea...
And from about 2007 to 2010 he was, when he got here, he has provided as advertised. Starting with 2010 his form dropped off but he is still dangerous when used correctly as we have seen.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Everyone was all over Clint Dempsey a few moths ago, well although unproven in this league Drogaev is very similar in style, cheaper, younger and arguably better...

arsenallegends

Established Member
I wouldn't mind if we went for a swift bid on him. He has good potential, he'll evolve into his own variety but seems to play similar to Müller or Fabregas.

arsenallegends

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66wLldsnCZM&list=UUpHOss53fUPxf8Q_GCBj1_Q&index=1&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66wLldsn ... ature=plcp</a>

Bossa

Established Member
Sports.ru in English ‏@sportsruenglish
Football: According to reports in Rus., Alan Dzagoev's contract with CSKA runs out in 2016, not this December as suggested earlier

dave_rwr

Established Member
Anzac said:
AFCG7 said:
Linked to Sp**s apparently

Not only but his Dad saying he's close to signing with them.

Yea... Only not really.

"Offers have come in for him," he told the Express newspaper. "Sp**s have called, as have other clubs, but I say to my son: 'Don't hurry. Yuri Zhirkov raced off to Chelsea and ended up sitting on the bench.

"Called" does not exactly equate to "close to signing with them".

Top Bottom