Alban Lafont

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by al-Ustaadh, Feb 27, 2018.

1. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Also included are profiles of players like Matthijs de Ligt, Issa Diop, Benjamin Pavard, Ben Chilwell, Aymen Barkok, Sander Berge, Frenkie de Jong, Denis Zakaria, Pablo Fornals, Jakub Jankto, Justin Kluivert and Cristian Pavon, all of whom we've been linked to at various stages. Our very own Reiss Nelson also features, so well worth a look.
  2. nick gould

nick gould Well-Known Member

Black midfielders for strength and legs maybe. Black goalies are usually not that good. They only go to goal keeping as a last resort whereas the white folks would dream about being a goalie from a young age and they take it more seriously.
    SiMamu likes this.
  3. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Well-Known Member

Errrrrr....What? o_O
    pigge, dashsnow17 and DanDare like this.
  4. Vinci

Vinci Head of the Asano Yakuza Clan

Did you really just imply that white midfielders are weak?
  5. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

Straight out of the @GDeep™ school.
    American_Gooner likes this.
  6. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

Rubbish source.
  7. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Well-Known Member

He is implying a lot of stuff here..... Surreal.
    Remind me of the debate in the US years ago about Black football
    players not "suited" to play the Quaterback position.
  8. yybecause

yybecause Formerly known as ArsenaLover

Hopefully he does come to PL so you realize how poor he is
  9. Aevius

Aevius Pro-Rambo Moderator

10. Eduardo_da_Silva

Eduardo_da_Silva Well-Known Member

Poor he is not. We may talk about level of his quality but as someone who watched him a lot, I cam tell You he developed much much better than I ever expected...
  11. yybecause

Hajduk fan here ;)
    Never convinced me at all. Always thought people overrate him just cause he is big and vocal, but when it comes to gk skills - poor. Karlo Letica, on the other hand, different story
  12. Eduardo_da_Silva

When I first saw Kalinic I said he is awful. But when I last saw him I could not comprehend this was the same player. He's come a long way and I peesonally feel he will be a good goalkeeper somewhere.

Im still not jumping on Letica hype train. I like what I saw but will give him some more games to make my judgement. Scoring a great goal doesnt make You great keeper.
  13. yybecause

Couldn't care less about his goal scored. Its his Gk abilities that stand out
  14. Eduardo_da_Silva

I like the kid, just that I need bigger pattern of games to see what he is made of. Semper and Livakovic were similarly upped and have since gone quite down. This happens with young keepers.
  15. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

George Bush does not care about Black people
    carlito'sway likes this.
  16. rich 1990

rich 1990 Non-Stop Moaner