• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alberto Moreno

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We.are.not.going.to.f**king.sign.this.c**t.

The media should stop linking us with him ffs just because he was perfect under emery f**king 4 years ago like Denis Suarez doesn't mean we want him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Dont think he’ll come here given he’s not sure to start. Also, it was rumored he wanted to go back to Spain so I doubt the Lazio links but we’ll see.

Wow. Just WOW. Everyone losing their **** over getting linked to player Emery trust and wants to work with again. And its only June.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Good player, better than Kola.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Do we have any academy LB's or what? Cba with Monreal and that overweight wild boar playing again next season.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Yes get in there, good signing on a free

I agree. It makes perfect sense considering the budget restrictions of remaining out of the Champions League. As I was saying in the main transfer thread, he's a good player and was playing some of the best football of his career when he got hurt in a Champions League game in December 2017. He had worked his way back into the Spain national team before the injury. Seven weeks later, he had lost his job to Andy Robertson (who has arguably become the best left back in the Premier League, but Robertson's stats during those seven weeks were almost identical to the stats Moreno had put up before his injury and Klopp had a difficult choice to make). Fans want to judge him on one awful performance in a big game, but that's not fair.

Moreno is more of an offensive player, but as a left back (as opposed to wingback) he's an upgrade on Kolasinac. At 26, he's still young and his legs are a lot fresher than those of Nacho Monreal. He played for Emery at Sevilla and was one of the best young talents in Spain at the time. The idea that he's washed up is hogwash. He's just been playing behind a top player. Emery might be able to get the best out of him again, so it certainly seems as though it would be a low-risk, high-reward proposition.

Something else to consider is that Moreno was making only £40,000 a week at Liverpool. It's not like we're talking about a $100,000 a week contract here. You could pay him what you're paying Jenkinson and it would be a raise. He would fit the budget nicely.

Preacher

Always Crying
DD98bbYXkAEpGSJ.jpg

If we somehow would manage to sign him up, my friend Liverpool fan would troll me until I would remove him from friends list:lol:

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts

Top Bottom