• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alejandro Faurlin

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Pass.

He's been great for QPR this year. He's kept the ball well, is composed on the ball and puts in a shift, bbut i've saw nothing to suggest that he'd be able to make his was past any of Wilshere, Ramsey, Arteta or Song into our midfield.

Jbruin

Established Member
ManUre could do with someone like him more than us, as Phillip just said, we have 4 options all currently superior and 2 very promising, fast rising prospects in Coquelin and Frimpong who are as capable as this guy, I do like him though, think he's a very good CM.

fabo

6.51 / 10
This guy is quality, been the main man for QPR and not the hyped up Barton or SWP. We don't really need him though as we've got 2 players who can play his role to a higher level, Arty and Jack. Ramsey has not been better than him this season though.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This is someone who'd be an excellent capture for us when we go up. Can't see him in any way dethroning Ramsey, Arteta, Wilshere or Song. Especially not with Coq and Frimpong also coming through the ranks.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He'd get in my team of the season so far...yeah really.

Top Bottom