• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alejandro Grimaldo

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We don't just need a decent back up for KT. We need someone that's good enough to start for at least 1/3rd of the season considering KT's injury issues.

I haven't seen much of Grimaldo play so I can't make a judgement but I don't think a 'Can do a job' type would be good enough. Hopefully he's better than that.

GLITCH

I just hope we sign a fullback that can deliver good crosses. Not hit and hope for the best. Got to be good defensively as well, of course.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Makes me scratch my head about the strategy if they go from targeting Martinez to signing Grimaldo. One would’ve been an inverted full back and the other is very attacking.
At this point, it's probably who's pretty good and cheap, so we can keep some cash in reserve in case the elephant in the room is forced into the light

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't know a lot about him but his age and experience are ideal. He's played a top of top-level football.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Checked a thread about him on a Benfica forum and its seems like the Benfica fans there dont rate him at all.

I don't think that entirely true as I was reading on their forum too. I think it's more that he's falled out with management, given an interview criticising the club and isn't re-signing a contract so will leave for free or very little.

He's also a very good attacking fullback with loads of goals/assists for his position. He's incredible on crosses and set pieces. Defensively he needs the right system.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
See absolutely no point in going cheap here. If KT wasn't a permacrock during his Arsenal stint, I'd be down for an okay backup.

At least with Nuno he is very young and has an upside.

This smells like someone we'll be stuck loaning around for three years.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't think that entirely true as I was reading on their forum too. I think it's more that he's falled out with management, given an interview criticising the club and isn't re-signing a contract so will leave for free or very little.

He's also a very good attacking fullback with loads of goals/assists for his position. He's incredible on crosses and set pieces. Defensively he needs the right system.

So he's Nuno but older?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom