• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alejandro Grimaldo

Diesel

This is a deeply uninspiring link, hope there are some rabbits in hats somewhere
This with that lille winger is cedric mari level. Lol whats with the drop off from raph and martinez to grimaldo and whatever his name is.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This with that lille winger is cedric mari level. Lol whats with the drop off from raph and martinez to grimaldo and whatever his name is.
They're horror links. We can't be making these sort of mistakes again.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A good LB that can run up and down the line. Could be a safe option to cover Tierney's absence. Why not?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The most important thing is Grimaldo a respectable defender and his positional awareness good? Because if not we may as well keep Tavares here. I just don't want another kola or Tavares we conceded too many goals from our left side because Tavares can't mark anyone for s**t

Grimaldo offensively from his numbers look good last 2 seasons he got 27 G/A.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
The most important thing is Grimaldo a respectable defender and his positional awareness good? Because if not we may as well keep Tavares here. I just don't want another kola or Tavares we conceded too many goals from our left side because Tavares can't mark anyone for s**t

Grimaldo offensively from his numbers look good last 2 seasons he got 27 G/A.
That is the question. Going forward he's better than anything we have at full back, by some margin. Personally, I doubt he has the physicality to cope in the EPL defensively, but he's smarter than Tavares or Kola by a distance

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That is the question. Going forward he's better than anything we have at full back, by some margin. Personally, I doubt he has the physicality to cope in the EPL defensively, but he's smarter than Tavares or Kola by a distance
Yes his height and physical is not his strong aspects but we were ready to pay 45M for someone similar anyway

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Arsenal expected to make official bid 7M€ this week and will be enough to complete the signing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's probably means we moved on from lisandro or we'll still buy him you never know we could buy him and play him as 6. But still Grimaldo make more sense to save money for winger and midfielder.

StefanB

Grimaldo is a good leftback. Class going forward, but defensively he's not the best. Far better than Tavares though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Grimaldo is a good leftback. Class going forward, but defensively he's not the best. Far better than Tavares though.
That something i didn't not want to hear we need good defensive fullback in case Tierney broke up again. If Grimaldo not improve us in that area then we done nothing.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He was really highly rated a few years back, had some amazing attacking stats iirc. Bit suspect that he’s stayed in Portugal so long? Yeah probably. Height not ideal for PL.

Idk, could be worth it if he’s genuinely as good going forward as people used to say.

StefanB

That something i didn't not want to hear we need good defensive fullback in case Tierney broke up again. If Grimaldo not improve us in that area then we done nothing.

He's not bad defensively, but far better offensively. He was pretty decent against Salah when they faced Liverpool this season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The fullback market is really not good.

Are there any good fullbacks that available in good price range?

Zinchenko man city won't sell him until they secure a LB signing and Lisandro is becoming so expensive that he not worth it. Hickey is young and that's why he gone to Brentford to continue his development.

Can Livramento play LB? He done his ACL too.

Top Bottom