• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aleksandar Mitrović

GDeep™

League is very weak
There still isn't anything credible on this rumour. Sanogo claims Wenger told him he'll play as long as he impresses in pre season.

At least one young striker will be signed with a view to develop him in the first team squad. These guys are too old and established for our reserves too if you ask me, pushing 20 and both are starting games for big clubs in their countries.

evoh_1

Established Member
Don't see anything from the videos that differentiates him from sanogo other than he will command a transfer fee, hardly likely that we would have a youth set up with sanogo, mitrovic and akpom as prospects.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mitrovic stats are looking miles better then Sanogo to be honest and Mitrovic will turn 19 years old in September so maybe we will see wenger giving him more game time then sanogo. but why is wenger signing big tall strikers? Looking at his last wenger strikers signings Chamakh Giroud and now Sanogo all are big tall strikers i think we need skillful strikers like Rvp or Henry.

Floating

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
Mitrovic stats are looking miles better then Sanogo to be honest

Sanogo scored 9 goals and 1 assist in 11 games this season. Pretty great stats.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Floating said:
yousif_arsenal said:

yes indeed but if you look at Mitrovic stats he have 15 goals in all competition and he also played the europa league this season according to his stats.

Floating

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
Floating said:
yousif_arsenal said:

yes indeed but if you look at Mitrovic stats he have 15 goals in all competition and he also played the europa league this season according to his stats.

Yes, but he played far more games. Sanogo has a better scoring goals to games ratio. Sanogo created or scored a goal in 90% of the games he played this season.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I wasn't too impressed with the few videos I saw though. Seems to be strongly built and he has a good header, but in terms of technical ability he didn't show anything special.

He came by a week ago or so at an Ajax forum.

evoh_1

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
Mitrovic stats are looking miles better then Sanogo to be honest and Mitrovic will turn 19 years old in September so maybe we will see wenger giving him more game time then sanogo. but why is wenger signing big tall strikers? Looking at his last wenger strikers signings Chamakh Giroud and now Sanogo all are big tall strikers i think we need skillful strikers like Rvp or Henry.

RVP and Henry are both 6'2

Yaya

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportal.rs/news.php?news=102557" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportal.rs/news.php?news=102557</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No formal contact from us according to the club he plays for.

KyleHyde

Perhaps Wenger is getting more aggresive in then youth side, no more x will kill y's development, seems like he wants the kids to compete for a spot after all these yearsmof failing to produce a good amount of talent to break through in the first team.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yaya said:
http://www.sportal.rs/news.php?news=102557" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No formal contact from us according to the club he plays for.
looks like sky italia jumped the gun again
Arsenal are only following him for now, no bid has been made
I spoke to Partizan Belgrade fan I follow on twitter and he says a lot of clubs are following him but the player wants to stay with Partizan Belgrade for a few years before moving to a big club

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
KyleHyde said:
Perhaps Wenger is getting more aggresive in then youth side, no more x will kill y's development, seems like he wants the kids to compete for a spot after all these yearsmof failing to produce a good amount of talent to break through in the first team.

Or maybe he's not constrained by budget at youth level and can afford to be more ruthless.

Top Bottom