• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aleksandr Golovin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

I think he played well against Man U. He's very composed and confident with the ball. Best not to judge him based on his World Cup performances. He's a hardworking, quality player, and I think he'd be very good with better quality players around him.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

FFS, as if seeing big old Wengs at another club isn't hurtful enough - imagine players turning against us because they rather play for Wenger at another club.

A new level of torture for masochistic FC

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The Warga guy acts like he's a close friend of Wenger, but as far as I know they just worked together during some courses.

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I doubt Wenger will be in charge of a club that can afford Golovin to be honest.

I am pretty sure links to Wenger for Madrid have been legit. He is more likely to end up at a semi to big club than a lower league club, that's for sure.

Nothing changed, Wenger is still one of the biggest names in the game.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I am pretty sure links to Wenger for Madrid have been legit. He is more likely to end up at a semi to big club than a lower league club, that's for sure.

Nothing changed, Wenger is still one of the biggest names in the game.
There was a list with 21 candidates, the press used all available names and Wenger was one of them. So far Wenger missed on the PSG, Real Madrid and Spain jobs and I don't see any top club looking for a new manager this summer. Wenger'll probably get a national team after the WC or a midtable club.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
There was a list with 21 candidates, the press used all available names and Wenger was one of them. So far Wenger missed on the PSG, Real Madrid and Spain jobs and I don't see any top club looking for a new manager this summer. Wenger'll probably get a national team after the WC or a midtable club.

From all sources I heared and based on what I know, Wenger declined Madrid and certainly was higher on the list than Lopetegui.

Does not really makes sense to keep going about it as we wont ever know for sure.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
From all sources I heared and based on what I know, Wenger declined Madrid and certainly was higher on the list than Lopetegui.

Does not really makes sense to keep going about it as we wont ever know for sure.

From all sources I heard, Wenger was not even on the shortlist.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

From all sources I heard, my sources would beat your sources.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Like some sort of assisting personal assistant, Dash?

'Hurry up Alex, you need to drive me to the shops'!!

Haha I just sort of imagine there's a dormitory in Wenger's house full of technical, two-footed playmakers. He trains them every day and then takes them to the local park every saturday for a match. The business of professional football was holding Wenger back, now he's freestyling.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I don't think Arsenal are gonna sign Golovin, I think Wenger will sign Golovin. Even if he doesn't actually manage a club, Wenger will sign him for his own personal squad. He's such a Wenger player.
Golovin playing for France would be quite a sight o_O

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Abra will be desperate to get him to chelsea been long since he had talented russian player in his squad.

avalonhse

Dont like him. While Russian footballers play very well in tournaments like World Cup, they lack physical ability for Premier League.

Arshavin and Zhirkov are my evidence. They did not play consistently in PL. I prefer Spanish people, same technical and better physical.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Dont like him. While Russian footballers play very well in tournaments like World Cup, they lack physical ability for Premier League.

Arshavin and Zhirkov are my evidence. They did not play consistently in PL. I prefer Spanish people, same technical and better physical.
yeah Spain really showed that vs Russia!

Golovin did max runs in the 117th minute ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom