• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aleksandr Golovin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Don't see Arshavin as a failure but on the contrary would bite your hand off for such a unique type of player for our RW.

But that's just me

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Arshavin was superb when he first signed, best player in league from the January he signed till end of season (saved our season). Arshavin had a good first full season following that as well. After that however Arshavin let himself get terribly out of shape and his performances declined dramatically.

I'd take Golovinin a instant, I've been very impressed by him.

say yes

forum master baiter
Don’t see the relevance of the Arshavin comparisons tbh.

Golovin has been very impressive every time I’ve seen him. Definitely a talent but not sure he’s the kind of player we need at the moment.

avalonhse

yeah Spain really showed that vs Russia!

Golovin did max runs in the 117th minute ffs!

I am not talking about stamina, I talk about the hard-physical battles in PL, something different with WC.

Not to say Russia is the WC host, who always overperform in their home. Your saying reminded me the Korean team in WC 2002 run like beasts to Semi-Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom