• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aleksandr Golovin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmanueleboue2

Clever, good shot, massive engine, high workrate, good passer, good footballing iq, good teqnique. Would be instant upgrade on elneny and wilshere.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Clever, good shot, massive engine, high workrate, good passer, good footballing iq, good teqnique. Would be instant upgrade on elneny and wilshere.

Completely different player to Elneny but yes, he'd be an upgrade on Wilshere. He's an attacking midfielder but looks like he can work hard and get a bit stuck in too, so basically what Wilshere should be doing and is failing to do.

Emmanueleboue2

Completely different player to Elneny but yes, he'd be an upgrade on Wilshere. He's an attacking midfielder but looks like he can work hard and get a bit stuck in too, so basically what Wilshere should be doing and is failing to do.

This elneny love is out of order. Yes the guy works hard and is not 1000% percent ****. But what excactly is the difference between a turd and a ****. its the same! He is not good enough, and never will be.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
This elneny love is out of order. Yes the guy works hard and is not 1000% percent ****. But what excactly is the difference between a turd and a ****. its the same! He is not good enough, and never will be.

I'm confused, how exactly do you think Golovin would be an upgrade on Elneny if they're a completely different type of player? That's like saying Fabinho would be an upgrade on Özil, it doesn't make any sense. As for the Elneny love, no reasonable person is saying he's a top quality midfielder, just that he's played well lately.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I'm confused, how exactly do you think Golovin would be an upgrade on Elneny if they're a completely different type of player? That's like saying Fabinho would be an upgrade on Özil, it doesn't make any sense. As for the Elneny love, no reasonable person is saying he's a top quality midfielder, just that he's played well lately.

Isn't he a CM? Pretty comparable then.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Isn't he a CM? Pretty comparable then.

CM in today's game is a very broad term. You could say Özil is a CM and Casemiro is a CM but they're not similar players. Golovin is an attacking mid, Elneny is a defensive b-2-b mid.

HBL

Established Member
If we get the 5/6 signings we’re hoping for we will probably have to sell/Loan at least one of Elneny, Xhaka, Iwobi and Welbeck. Otherwise we’ll end up with a situation where we’ll have first team players not even making the match day squad, which is just stupid. Probably just means we’ll sign less players though.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we give Ramsey a new contract then we need to play him in a midfield 3. Golovin would be perfect as he is technically superior, can drive with the ball, he is fast and has excellent recove3r. He also puts a tackle in. He is very intelligent and will fill the spaces if Ramsey makes a run forward.

On top of that if we had someone holding who was very good on the ball and could also fill the spaces, it would be the perfect combination.

---------------------Auba----------------Laca

-----------------------------Özil/Mkhi

--------------------Golovin------------Ramsey

-------------------------------De Jong

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Russian players do nothing, ever. At very best, enigmatic. '****' is a word I prefer.

BBF

Russian players do nothing, ever. At very best, enigmatic. '****' is a word I prefer.

Zhirkov, Dzagoev, Akinfeev, Kokorin etc etc. All of them were lauded at the next best thing and they've done sweet **** all. The only decent one is Cheryshev who's a Spanish citizen anyway.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Zhirkov, Dzagoev, Akinfeev, Kokorin etc etc. All of them were lauded at the next best thing and they've done sweet **** all. The only decent one is Cheryshev who's a Spanish citizen anyway.
Andrey+Arshavin+Liverpool+v+Arsenal+Premier+IpLlP6LDQnol.jpg

Aevi

Hale End FC
On a real though, I don't think the past crop of Russian players is too big a factor to consider.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have your Aubameyangs, your Weahs, your Mkhitaryans, your Adebayors, your Litmanens, your Yorkes...

If he's good, he's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom