• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aleksandr Kerzhakov

What you think about Alexander Kerzhakov?

• Good player

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal player

• Bad player

• Total voters

SAKURABA

he's pretty good in fm...i buiyed it for my arsenal side for 8 millions lol...but i never saw him play..

brianfrance

Established Member
I watched the Russia v. Portugal (euro04) the other day (when the russian goalie was sent off but he didn't touch the ball with his hands), he was nowhere. The only time I noticed him, perhaps a good russian league player :|

Gurgen

Established Member
I've seen him play many times. He's got loads of pace, decent technique and is a very good finisher. Whether he's Arsenal material remains to be seen though.

brianfrance

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Honestly, don't you people watch this thing called the UEFA Cup?

What ? Haven't heard of it :lol: :wink:
I do watch, but haven't been impressed by any russian player (maybe zhirkov the LM of cska)
I have bad feeling about russian 'big thing' of the moment. Sytchev failed in marseille but shone in russia, same with Semak at Paris.
The big advantage with them is they don't ***** about the weather

Sandip aka Del Piero

Heard he's a good player. Seen him a few times on Eurosport. Are we just going to be linked with every single player by the end of the season or something, it's starting to bloody annoy me :evil:

Mostarac

Established Member
Very good attacker, but IF we buy him, he would become our 3/4th choice in attack, nothing more nothing less.

Mark

Established Member
He'd be low down in the pecking order. Little point in signing him as it would just hinder the first team oppurtunities of Quincy and Lupoli.

asajoseph

Established Member
Are we just going to be linked with every single player by the end of the season or something, it's starting to bloody annoy me

What annoys me is that less than about 5% of the players we're linked with are any good!

Top Bottom