• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aleksandr Kokorin

nick gould

He looks quite decent on YouTube. He is quick, close ball control, can run with or without the ball and can assist. The rest would be up to Wenger to make sure he gets the best out of him. YouTube can be quite misleading but my initial reaction is go get him Wenger.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He looks quite decent on YouTube. He is quick, close ball control, can run with or without the ball and can assist. The rest would be up to Wenger to make sure he gets the best out of him. YouTube can be quite misleading but my initial reaction is go get him Wenger.

Giroud looks like Zlatan on YouTube. Welbeck looks like Henry.

The guy is hitting mid 20's and not really scoring for fun in Russia.

ChampagneFootball

He had a lot of hype going into the World Cup so I watched him pretty carefully and was overwhelmingly disappointed. Haven't seen any of him since.

Based on the little I have seen.. he'd be better suited to the other end of the Premier League table.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
From few highlights, he seems to be a solid player, but I highly doubt he is good enough for us.

Basically Pavluchenko mk. 2

GabeGooner

I'd rather take a punt on someone from South America; Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Barbosa, Jonathan Callieri, etc. Atlético and Porto have had excellent results in shopping there over the years, and we should really be investigating ourselves if we're looking for the next big thing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

A bit shallow but it would be nice to pull of a signing that other fans would envy you know? I mean, he's not even tearing up the Russian league.

Most of the time these no name signings end up being meh.

gunnergoa

I saw him at the world cup playing for Russia was less then impressed but the same can be said about the entire the Russian team.

Marmaduke

The only reason I'd be optimistic about Kokorin would be Wenger's judgement. If he sees some material to work with there he could turn out decent. Giroud for all the hate he gets has improved a lot in his overall game and technical ability in 3 years or so.

gunnergoa

The only reason I'd be optimistic about Kokorin would be Wenger's judgement. If he sees some material to work with there he could turn out decent. Giroud for all the hate he gets has improved a lot in his overall game and technical ability in 3 years or so.

rightly said

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger knows. Most of the time I've seem him, he's played wide. Does he play through the middle often? Has anybody watched him enough to comment?

gunnergoa

Was checking few of his videos on Youtube seems that he operates wide more than a out and out striker.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Apparently our deal for him fell through somehow. Cross describes it as "failed to sign Kokorin". That's a real shame.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How many prospect or development types do we want? I'll accept Elnenny as Coq is our starter. But another development attacker? When we have injury prone attackers and not great attackers? I'm not sure.

Spend 40M on a big attacker.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom