• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alen Halilović

Sam the Duck

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...tian-wonderkid-alen-halilovic-jutarnji-media/

Dinamo Zagreb’s 17 year old wonderkid Alen Halilovic seemed destined to sign for Sp**s recently but a breakdown in personal terms has seen him become available once again.

According to Croatian reports, Halilovic will end up in London, either at Chelsea or Arsenal.

The report states that Arsène Wenger is willing to give his father a role at the Arsenal academy, whilst Jose Mourinho is willing to spend more to bring the young star to Stamford Bridge.

The attacking midfielder has already broken into the Dinamo Zagreb first team and has featured in the Champions League, coming up against PSG and Porto.

The transfer of one of the brightest young talents in the world looks likely to drag on through the summer.

Youtube Video: <a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDzm1T2rTiY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDzm1T2rTiY</a>

evoh_1

Established Member
Re: Alen Halilovic

Send gnabry to croatia and he would score more than 2 goals in 7 starts and 11 sub apps, we need to look further up the age bracket for players when we already have talented young attackers in the reserves.

thedon5

If it's for as high a fee as Sp**s were going to pay, no thanks, but for something like less than £5 m I don't see why not.

glaveror

thedon5 said:
If it's for as high a fee as Sp**s were going to pay, no thanks, but for something like less than £5 m I don't see why not.

You can forget about it,there is no way that Mamic is gonna let him go for such "small" amount of monies.

evoh_1

Established Member

At this stage with what we have gamble are not needed on development attack wide players as we have plenty, we could do with top talent able to contribute straight away and as said we aren't going to cough up the loot the croats want (and rarely have done) and they won't sell for less.

Floating

Established Member

Seems like we already have a few talented attacking midfielders - Gnabry, Eisfeld, Zelalem, Olsson.

I understand Halilovic is supposedly one of the brightest talents in Europe, but I'd argue Gnabry and Zelalem are on that level as well.

thedon5

glaveror said:
thedon5 said:

You can forget about it,there is no way that Mamic is gonna let him go for such "small" amount of monies.

Exactly. If he pushes for a move specifically to come here maybe they may reduce their price, but otherwise we have plenty of bright young talents and don't have space for more.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom