• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alessandro Rosina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Re: Alessandro Rosina (Loan)

Only two types of players are loaned out; ****e players or players that have fallen out with their club/don't want to be there. There are no reports of Rosina not wanting to be at Torino and according to people that have seen him play he's not ****. Based on my logic he isn't coming here on loan.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

agree with Shadow.. this is all crap.. Rosina is their best player and they are in a relegation fight... there is no way he will be loaned here..

that said, would love it if he was... seen him quite a bit, very good player.. Ricky, not heavy, just solidly built and he is quicker than you think.. and also not really a Rosicky type.. more like a SWP type (to me at least)

ricky1985

Established Member

USArsenal said:
agree with Shadow.. this is all crap.. Rosina is their best player and they are in a relegation fight... there is no way he will be loaned here..

that said, would love it if he was... seen him quite a bit, very good player.. Ricky, not heavy, just solidly built and he is quicker than you think.. and also not really a Rosicky type.. more like a SWP type (to me at least)

Thanks. So could probably do a job our right wing?

KY

Established Member

USArsenal said:

yeah but he's always a bit of a troublemaker wasn't he? as far as i remember he doesn't get along with torinos chairman very well, always demanding this and that.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

never knew him as a troublemaker (at least not in the past 2 years as far as i have heard).. if he didnt get along with the board, then why would he sign an extension last year? the only thing i remember is requesting that they sign some better players.. hardly the first to do that...

and ricky, i think he could do a job on the wing.. there are better ones out there on the wing, but not at Arsenal...

raidersoftheark

Established Member

dunno anything about him other than he's short. I should really pay more attention to the Serie A.

Anyone have a piece they'd like to say about him?

DaGunners

Established Member

Very good player. Good close control, creative, and a good passer. A Hleb/Rosicky/Nasri type player. Not sure how he would adapt to the prem though...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Very very good player, would suit our play perfectly on the wings. He can play both sides so its good.

Maybe we are paying a loan fee to them and an option to sign him permanent? And plus loaning a few players to them?

Very happy to see us getting linked with all this good players, Marin please.

banduan

Established Member

Isn't he a bit of a wimp tho? Or was that another player from Torino...

otfgoon

Established Member

Cant say I've seen much of him but sure why not.

I expect a lot of these sorts of rumours to pop up though, Arsène saying he wants a couple of midfielders was bound to open the rumour floodgate.

Meatwad

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan3p.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_ ... jan3p.html</a>
Agent Beppe Bozzo revealed Simone Perrotta’s Lyon interest was all paper talk, but hinted Arsenal are close to Alessandro Rosina.

After Christmas there were reports that Roma star Perrotta was targeted by Olympique Lyonnais to join fellow 2006 World Cup winner Fabio Grosso.

“I haven’t spoken to anyone,” agent Bozzo told Goal.com. “Perrotta is very happy at Roma and intends to end his career at that club.”

However, the representative was less than categorical when asked about reports that Torino are ready to sell Rosina to Arsenal in January.

“I’d prefer not to comment on that,” was his only response.

USgoonergirl

Established Member

was just about to post that lol, it would be great if it were true, i think hes a very good player.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_CHG8tDQwE&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_CHG8tDQwE&feature=related</a>

nazo

Established Member

Looks like a good player and the comments from his agent's comments are very interesting if true.

patrick42uk

Established Member

He's been on our radar for years now. I remember seeing him at the euro u21 championships for italy in what was an outstanding midfield technically that included aquilani, montolivo and nocerino. Anyone who knows anything about italian football will tell you that these are gifted footballers but I thought Rosina was the best. He has all the tools, pace, touch, vision and technique so if this happens I wont cry.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member

patrick42uk said:
He's been on our radar for years now. I remember seeing him at the euro u21 championships for italy in what was an outstanding midfield technically that included aquilani, montolivo and nocerino. Anyone who knows anything about italian football will tell you that these are gifted footballers but I thought Rosina was the best. He has all the tools, pace, touch, vision and technique so if this happens I wont cry.

Thats a big If mate. To be honest, i dont know much about him except what people have said, but the big question is will Torino sell him? They're not exactly doing well (17th?) and looking at the relegation zone. Does this give us any leeway? Offer him European football (hopefully), them better money before they go down?

progman07

Established Member

I haven't seen him play, could anyone write a few important thing about him, like where would he fit in, and does he score much, would he be an improvement on our first team squad, or we'd only sign him because Cesc and Theo are injured?

Or maybe he is our backup if the Arshavin transfer fails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom