• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alessandro Rosina

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Re: Alessandro Rosina (Loan)

He's the captain at Torino. Is there something I'm missing here? Why would they loan/or sell their best player and captain?

USgoonergirl

Established Member

articles about him being unhappy and falling out with the manager always seem to surface around transfer time, dont know if there is any truth to it but that is what they are saying again.

"Rosina has been increasingly unsettled at Toro and the return of Coach Walter Novellino has not improved matters."

Rohit

Established Member

I would be delighted if we sign him. A left footed winger with enough experience under his belt and loads of ability. Seems about right, we need a left winger desperately.

I am only a little sceptical about ability of Italian players to adjust to a league outside of Italy.

alonso14

Established Member

Rohit said:
I would be delighted if we sign him. A left footed winger with enough experience under his belt and loads of ability. Seems about right, we need a left winger desperately.

I am only a little sceptical about ability of Italian players to adjust to a league outside of Italy.

andrea dossena

Gurgen

Established Member

Would very much like this to happen. Rosina is an excellent footballer. Only question is whether he will be able to cope with English football.

stiiphunn

Established Member

I know nothing about Rosina so was wondering where you guys would play him in our team?

longrufus

Established Member

alonso14 said:
Rohit said:

andrea dossena
I think Zola would have been the better example, considering Dossena is a bit part player.

Anyhoo, The same could have been said about Spanish players a few years ago before Cesc and Alonso. The important thing is the type of player you are and if the qualities you have suit the prem. Gattuso for example would gave no problem fitting in.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

stiiphunn said:
I know nothing about Rosina so was wondering where you guys would play him in our team?
Left midfield. He's an Arsenal type of player through to the bone and would give us the qualities we're missing with Rosicky out.

I don't think this will happen though. Rosina's agent is probably either fishing for a better deal or trying to up the value of the player. He'll go to Juventus or Milan instead in the end if the rumours about him falling out with the club are true.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

i would agree with KD that Rosina would be good on the flank.. he is quicker than he looks, he has good control and can beat a man... he is a bit like a more polished Wilshere as he is smaller with a good center of gravity and has good penetrating quality...

but as KD said, he isnt coming here.. his "falling out" was him asking the board to sign better players, something many a top player on a poor team has done....

and given that Torino are in a relegation fight, they are highly unlikely to let him go in January...

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

Reported Arsenal target Alessandro Rosina will not be joining The Gunners according to Torino president Urbano Cairo.

Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was rumoured to be keen on a move for the Torino forward after he put in a series of impressive performances last season.

Rosina’s form has dipped since the end of the last campaign, but Cairo remains adamant the player will not be heading to North London.

"We are not even thinking about a transfer to England – he will be staying here so he can return to form," Cairo told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"Rosina will not be leaving. He is staying at Torino.

"The coach is making him work hard and he will stay here to help the club reach its objectives."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/2/5/PremSerie-A-Cairo-on-Rosina/gnid-34057/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2 ... nid-34057/</a>

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

done

closed2ur0.gif

unless something new happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom