• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alessio Da Cruz

Aevi

Hale End FC
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/arse...ruz-as-scout-meets-players-agents-the-picture

"Novara young forward Alessio Da Cruz has impressed many big clubs with his convincing first half season in Serie B, scoring 5 goals in 17 appereances. The Dutch winger, born in 1997, came to Novara on a free transfer but now many clubs have shown interest in him, included Arsenal, which have sent a scout to watch him closely tonight during Novara-Perugia. Francis Cagigao was sent by Wenger to meet Da Cruz's agents Giorgio Boateng and Menno Groenveld and try to find a way to get an option on the player, who has been also eyed by many Serie A teams."

Steps

I've watched this highlight clip and am now an expert.

That said, I have no idea what to make of him. Nothing in it blew my mind, but I am not a scout so nuts to what I think.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
5 goals in 17 games isn't impressive even If he is 20 years serie b is worse than championship

BobP

Memri Fan
5 goals in 17 games isn't impressive even If he is 20 years serie b is worse than championship

I've been watching quite a few Serie B games and it is truly horrendous.

So, so, so, bad.

I honestly think I'm watching amateur football at times.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I've been watching quite a few Serie B games and it is truly horrendous.

So, so, so, bad.

I honestly think I'm watching amateur football at times.
It is the state of stadiums and pitches are so bad too

Latest posts

Top Bottom