• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not sure if anyone mentioned but he also gets the most fines from Per for being late to training.
Exactly you can't have focus tactically when all you are doing is trying to recover . Great sportsmen start visualising on what they are going to do the day before . This knob was probably texting his boys at training about the night before .
Clearly a fat attitude problem here. If he was performing like Deli Alli then I'd say I am all for it but he isn't.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If I had a competitive race on a Sunday, I wouldn't be out late or drinking much on a Friday and I wasn't even a professional runner. He is being paid a lot of money to be at the peak of condition, he should respect that.
My hockey coach would tell us two day's before a game "Lads, no drinking, drugging or boot knocking for the next 48 hours. Get your silly asses to bed and dream of success"

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People should maybe take a look at Lingard, who's a few years older than Iwobi. Has been decent but with no end product for United is now starting to produce. For me Iwobi is always a hard-working guy on the pitch, looking to make things happen but it doesn't come off a lot of the time, if he continues to work hard I've no doubt he'll get better in terms of end product and what he produces once he gets some confidence.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Credit to him played well , great control in some way he reminds me of a young Dembele great ability on the ball no end product . Could be a special player but it's up to him really .

nick gould

I love the way he shields the ball with his body, he's much stronger than he looks
He is as strong as an ox. You can’t push him off the ball. Alonso bounced off him a couple of times. He also dribbled past fabregas like he was a stooge. Only if he could stop partying and spend time working on shooting and through balls.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
People should maybe take a look at Lingard, who's a few years older than Iwobi. Has been decent but with no end product for United is now starting to produce. For me Iwobi is always a hard-working guy on the pitch, looking to make things happen but it doesn't come off a lot of the time, if he continues to work hard I've no doubt he'll get better in terms of end product and what he produces once he gets some confidence.
All he truly lacks to be considered brilliant player to have is his end product. Its not here yet, but the fact he keeps trying over and over again is a great sign. I believe he is one of those who just needs to get 2 or 3 goals/assists in a short period of time after playing good minutes regularly and it will all go easier from them on. Plays so fast and energetic when he has the ball, it clearly makes you rush on the final ball. It will come,.. good thing is there is so many other good signs.

Now a question; anyone noticed he always goes at Cesc? He clearly knows very well how slow that cvnt is, so everytime he has the ball around him, he'll take him on and leave him for dust. Did it today, did it game before that, and the one before, if not 2. All the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom