• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm not sure a brain freeze when you have options and have to make a decision can be improved on. After 25? PL starts,you'd expect more.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I’m his harshest critic here but he had an alright game today. Was strong on and off the ball and decent in possession.

nick gould

He’s got some good attributes. A manager who pays attention to detail can drill a very fine player out of Iwobi. I think his future is in midfield and not as a Number 10.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Let all gooners hope n prey the next manager sends Iwobi on a permanent loan as far away from the Arsenal first team as possible

Stannis

he needs a goal

Been doing the basics better recently but his confidence in the final third is virtually non-existent

Reckon he plays worse at home for that reason, worried about the crowd getting on his back

TakeChillPill

Established Member
To go on to go on to become a top player its not purely about technique or skill it's about the mental side of the game and wanting to be a winner.

You look at quresma and Ronaldo similar levels of ability, only thing separated them was attitude, mindset and the obsessive desire to be the best.

I just don't see it iwobi, he walks of the pitch even if we lose with a smile then you compare him to AMN who had an amazing game against utd but was angry about losing.

He's got a high sealing in terms of ability but he doesn't have the mental game. He'll do well at somewhere like palace where there is no pressure.

StefanB

Just needs to get some discipline in him. Work hard and he'll be rewarded. Insanely talented in my opinion.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
much better when playing with space.
still not convinced either.
he has the tools, he needs to believe in himself more. and we need to be more patience.
still feel he had too many games this season.

akhil

Looks better in the middle and a little deeper. Doesn't seem to be under the pressure to make something happen. He picked his moments nicely today, also seemed to cover space defensively when asked.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To write him off at 22 would be crazy. Home grown and has a lot of good attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom