• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Not sure what made everyone think he played well today. I watched the match in Emirates stadium and everyone was cursing at him. He killed so many attacks by repeatedly making overweighted passes. Once or twice is fine. I could remember him doing it 4 times. Not sure what the actual count is, that made the whole crowd turn against him.

HBL

Established Member
Not sure what made everyone think he played well today. I watched the match in Emirates stadium and everyone was cursing at him. He killed so many attacks by repeatedly making overweighted passes. Once or twice is fine. I could remember him doing it 4 times. Not sure what the actual count is, that made the whole crowd turn against him.
He was crap in the second half but good in the first.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
It certainly was a mixed bag but he dd set up Xhaka for his goal, was involved in the second,made the cross that Auba headed just wide and had lovely flick for Kolasinac when Xhaka should have scored. So he couldn`t have been that bad.

Preacher

Always Crying
0vaooxlzn1821.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

75% a really good player, but the 25% he is mssing is so critical and there are no signs of improvement. We desperately need someone who can assist and score on the wing and doesnt have it in his skillset.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He suffers from playing in a team with awful creative output which means we have to look to him to improve that side of his game, no matter how good the rest of it is.

He's one of the only players we have that could make us some big money to fix the rest of the team. Grim situation, but he may get sacrificed one day. I dont think it will be this sunmer though, too much else going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom