• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Originally posted by vin de guerre:
Mini stop living in the dark ages who needs sperm when you can clone them all.

the cloning as started already. We cloned baby ash - Clithy

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Sounds like Wenger is sending his scouts to the child-care centres and spotting them quickly. Oh well...we always knew he was the master of spotting young talent, only i didnt think the talent was this young!! :mrgreen:

kNiteMare

vin de guerre said:
I can see the papers next season: Eight year old becomes the youngest scorer for Arsenal in the Carling Cup second round at Old Trafford.

Arsène Wenger decided upon fielding is reserve "Tots" eleven for this relatively easy game against Man Utd in the Carling Cup. Alex Lowbi - the 7-year-old nephew of Premier League ace Jay-Jay Okocha scored with his first touch of the ball after coming on to replace Titi junior (6 months old).
LoL :wink: I would LUV to see it happens

vin de guerre said:
Mini stop living in the dark ages who needs sperm when you can clone them all.
hehe, imagine 2 henry up front. :lol:

skart14

Maybe we can clone three or four more and sell them to all those pissheads who are pestering us for him now(real,barca)...but we have to make a clause indicating that they can never play against us... ;D

Aussie

Established Member
Arsenal sign wonderkid

damm you get me all exited however i may remember this thread in ten years time and think yep i remembered when he signed for Arsenal.

beaney

Aussie said:
damm you get me all exited however i may remember this thread in ten years time and think yep i remembered when he signed for Arsenal.

just remember where you heard it first!

Arsenal-Mania THE place to be for all Gooners!

D.Dappa

Gunner4Eva said:
Sounds like Wenger is sending his scouts to the child-care centres and spotting them quickly.

either that or Mr.Wenger knows MJ better then we thought,......sorry , couldnt resist. :wink:

JazzG

Established Member
That comment is so not funny. You sound like a manc, as they always go on about that :roll:

US_Gooner

Established Member
Seems like the Boss was duly impressed with Alex Iwobi, both in Asia and here. Perhaps he's broken through to the First Team?

"At the moment some players might go out on loan. At the moment Alex Iwobi will be staying with us but for the others we have to decide do they need the experience to play somewhere on a regular basis, to finish their education."

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150725/wenger-on-victory-Özil-and-iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom