• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Now I know what @MutableEarth feels everytime an academy product leaves the club. Tearing up here.

Sad to see him leave. But it's for the best.
:lol: I'm quite relaxed about it to be honest. Its irritating at first but you move on. Learned that when Thierry left. I was depressed for weeks. Since then, not even RVP leaving had me down for long. My favourite player in the academy left a couple weeks ago and I'm OK about it.

Sad for Iwobi but that's football man.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good luck to him. Very exciting attack to be a main part of with Everton.

Sale feels maybe a year too soon for an attacker whos games not built round pace.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Weird feeling, and sad. Like parting with a proper friend on good terms. I hope our fans will acknowledge him when we play against each other. He stays a gunner at heart.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully.

I have a bad feeling Mhkitaryans gonna hog the minutes or they'll shoehorn Auba there.

With Nketiah gone it means they’ll need to rotate the forwards every now and then. No doubt in my mind the preferred lineup will be Auba out wide but when they rotate it has to be Reiss. If it’s Mkhitaryan there’s something seriously wrong.

GunnerUK

Weird feeling, and sad. Like parting with a proper friend on good terms. I hope our fans will acknowledge him when we play against each other. He stays a gunner at heart.

He’ll be applauded no doubt. He leaves with the respect Theo and OX left with.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
FortunateShowyHind-size_restricted.gif

Fresh on the scene

That performance away in Barcelona

He looked very promising

Hard to believe that's four years ago

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I do feel weirdly sad about this, despite 100 percent knowing its the right move, and great money. He just wasn't productive enough in a league where all the competitive teams front 3 have to be killers in front of goal, and decent providers. He just didn't have the end product to pin down a place in this new dynamic.

I think he will genuinely be very gutted though. I don't get the impression he saw this coming a few weeks back.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Wish him the best of luck at Everton. As one of us he's bound to be gutted he's leaving. It seems to have come totally out of the blue.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Sorry to see a lad who's been here all his life leave but he had stagnated. This move is one of those rare ones which is good for everyone concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom