• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balance is key

You don't have to go that far :
- Jeff dummies KDB => OMG the new Pires is tall, black, and plays for Arsenal.
- Zel makes an assit in preseason => OMG the new Fabregas
- Akpom scores a hat-trick in U21 => OMG the new Henry
We really overyhype our kids, and I actually like that with our fans.

its not just our kids we overrate though, on the flip side a player off form gets crucified - Think I prefer a little more nuance than **** or worldclass when judging players

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You don't have to go that far :
- Jeff dummies KDB => OMG the new Pires is tall, black, and plays for Arsenal.
We really overyhype our kids, and I actually like that with our fans.

How is that overhyping el Jeffe? He looks like a mixture of zidane and pires but with double the output. That's not a stretch at all, I think he'll win the ballon d'orr in a year or three and leave us for real madrid in two.

Highbury Rock City

Nigeria failed to qualify to the african cup, that's good news. I'm taking the benefits of a whole nation in disappointment:lol:

edit: Sorry Nigeria

Last edited:

BBF

He should have chosen England if he wanted disappointments.

Highbury Rock City

He should have chosen England if he wanted disappointments.
giphy.gif

9jagooner

Nigeria failed to qualify to the african cup, that's good news. I'm taking the benefits of a whole nation in disappointment:lol:

edit: Sorry Nigeria
We actually saw this coming when we drew with Tanzania so no big deal. We still have a long way to go football management wise.
Elneny will be at the AFCON though. So we have to hope Coquelin isn't injured around same time :D

On a brighter note, Iwobi will be at the Olympics with our U23 team. Really looking forward to that one as we have some bright talents in the team

Highbury Rock City

We actually saw this coming when we drew with Tanzania so no big deal. We still have a long way to go football management wise.
Elneny will be at the AFCON though. So we have to hope Coquelin isn't injured around same time :D

On a brighter note, Iwobi will be at the Olympics with our U23 team. Really looking forward to that one as we have some bright talents in the team
I wish Nigeria good luck, always been one of my favourite African national teams!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Who? Just out of curiosity.
Isn't like more than half of the Nigeria senior team like super young? Only guys I can think of are Iwobi, Iheanacho, there's that guy from Lazio, Ozina or something. Is Musa from CSKA eligible? He was super young at VVV Venlo. Do they allow for an exception or two to the u23 rule?

9jagooner

Who? Just out of curiosity.
Iwobi, Iheanacho, Success, Imoh Ezekiel, Osimhen and some of the guys from the last U17.
The team beat the Brazil U23 team a few days ago in a friendly though I can't say Brazil played their full strength (we didn't play with our full strength too).

Isn't like more than half of the Nigeria senior team like super young? Only guys I can think of are Iwobi, Iheanacho, there's that guy from Lazio, Ozina or something. Is Musa from CSKA eligible? He was super young at VVV Venlo. Do they allow for an exception or two to the u23 rule?
Onazi is 23. I don't think he's in the team though. I'll wait to see what the coach decides to do. Same with Musa. Those two have featured in the senior team for so long they are almost like veterans :D I'd rather give the other guys a chance especially the guys from the U17 and U21 squad

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Great first half. Decent second.

Once he improves his fitness to the point where he can be effective over the full 90, he'll be deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom