• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaney

talk about the future of ARSENAL.........

i know you all thouht the transfer window had closed, but it seems AFC have been doing some shrewd business!

from 'transferwhispers' :

Arsenal's latest signing is Alex Lowbi - the 7-year-old nephew of Premier League ace Jay-Jay Okocha!

Scouts from Highbury didn't hesitate to put forward his name after seeing him in action for his junior club Rippleway. He bagged an impressive 33 goals last season to help his side win the league and scouts had no idea he was related to the Nigerian and Bolton player Okocha when they started monitoring him.

Alex - who is from Plaistow, East London - will join Arsenal's Junior Soccer Academy when he turns eight in May 2004.

"I would like to be like Jay-Jay," said Alex. "He is a great player."

His mum Patience - sister to Jay-Jay - has confirmed that numerous clubs were tracking him but that his heart is set on playing for the Gunners.

Adam

Established Member
7? Jeez, just out of infants. Our scouting is pretty vast.

Remember to just post the link.

beaney

Adam said:
Remember to just post the link.

sorry! its just sometimes when i do that, people ask me to post the whole article as they cant read it, so i thought it would be safest to post the whole thing!

this is bloody amazing isnt it? where exactly ARENT our scouts looking for talent?

they must have a tough job, theyve found some gems in the past, maybe another here....?

guess we will have to wait 10 years to find out. talent at this level is pretty different to talent at pre-school level!

The Mini

This is insane, let the kid grow up without pressure, keep him on a leash but dont ruin his life for him

vin de guerre

I can see the papers next season: Eight year old becomes the youngest scorer for Arsenal in the Carling Cup second round at Old Trafford.

Arsène Wenger decided upon fielding is reserve "Tots" eleven for this relatively easy game against Man Utd in the Carling Cup. Alex Lowbi - the 7-year-old nephew of Premier League ace Jay-Jay Okocha scored with his first touch of the ball after coming on to replace Titi junior (6 months old).

Legend#1

Established Member
vin de guerre said:
I can see the papers next season: Eight year old becomes the youngest scorer for Arsenal in the Carling Cup second round at Old Trafford.

Arsène Wenger decided upon fielding is reserve "Tots" eleven for this relatively easy game against Man Utd in the Carling Cup. Alex Lowbi - the 7-year-old nephew of Premier League ace Jay-Jay Okocha scored with his first touch of the ball after coming on to replace Titi junior (6 months old).

LOL

Probably will happen! :shock:

beaney

cant be far off now can it?

it does make you laugh, or cry, depending on how you look at it!

thsi poor kid will have the wieght of the world on his shoulders now

The Mini

We should make a generic lab in Ashburton, get some sperm from Titi, Paddy, Pires, Sol, Ash and anyone else we want and start making a wonderkid. And make sure we put it in the egg of the prettiest woman alive so that he'll have the looks. Only downside is that it may become a woman, no use for the first team.

Arjan

The Mini said:
We should make a generic lab in Ashburton, get some sperm from Titi, Paddy, Pires, Sol, Ash and anyone else we want and start making a wonderkid. And make sure we put it in the egg of the prettiest woman alive so that he'll have the looks. Only downside is that it may become a woman, no use for the first team.

quote from Albert Einstein when he met Marilyn Monroe and she walked up to him:
She said: We should have kids, my looks and your brains.

Alberts answer: What if they got my looks and your brains!

Anders Limpar

vin de guerre said:

Big smile...

...but I kind of thinks it's rather sick if you ask me! Let boys be boys, football is turning into something dangerous when this kind of things happens!!

beaney

vin de guerre said:
Mini stop living in the dark ages who needs sperm when you can clone them all.

LOL, very funny! :lol:

we could have a team of titi's, thats TITI'S not titties!

Mark

Established Member
Is he a striker? If he is, then when Bergkamp leaves, problem solved! He can make his debut at the age of 8 or something. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom